• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Glitch!? I found with Fox (nothing useful from what I can tell)

Aeramis

Smash Ace
-=I searched the forums and youtube to see if anyone said anything about this but didn't seem to find anything, so sorry if someone else found it already.=-

Well I was messing around with Fox afew days ago... and I happened to come across this glitch where Fox has two shine animations going at the sametime. All you got to do is jump on a ledge of any stage (Only tested on FD and SV) and cling on to it. Then hold up to jump back on the stage but cancel that jump animation by holding down B (shining) and land on the stage. If you did it right you should have two different reflectors up or atleast that is what it looks like. Sorry I don't have a picture or video.

So far I found no use for this other then to look cool or an extra taunt. Doesn't seem to double damage from normal use of reflecting. IDK maybe you guys can find a use for it. ^^

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Does it have two hitboxes? That is, will the shines hit people?

Aeramis

Smash Ace
Does it have two hitboxes? That is, will the shines hit people?
Hmm not sure but I don't think so, I did test trying to shine someone with it but they only took normal 5% damage and same knockback but it still had 2 shine animations when it hit and after. I think it's just visual.

shinato91

Smash Apprentice
2, really? But I have done that before and the shine just cancel the jump, nothing more

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Well I was messing around with Fox afew days ago... and I happened to come across this glitch where Fox has two shine animations going at the sametime
The reason I ask this is because if the shine covers the ledge, then Fox basically has an extended edeguard. If this comes out "delayed," that is, if it covers the auto-sweetspot part while Fox is on stage, that'll be a huge boost to edgeguarding ability. But we'll see. Can anyone else test this?

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Falco has the same glitch, one reflector is inside the other one.

There is absolutely no difference in knockback or damage, only suspicion that it might increase tripping chances.

Zephil

Smash Ace
jajaja the title of the topic is telling in other words "I already told you is useless so don´t compare it with FLAMEDASH":chuckle:

Top Bottom