• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Garfont 9 - A Xenoblade series discussion thread

Which one would you rather prefer next?

• An HD remaster of Xenoblade 1

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • A port of Xenoblade X

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fogbadge

Smash Legend
I think 2 had a solid cast, one too. I especially liked Dunbar and Reyn even if they're a bit stereotypical, Shulk is also definitely a better lead character than both Rex and Noah, but Noah is a good step up from Rex. But I just dont think the characters of 3 are as fleshed out and rely a bit too heavy on established roles from earlier games. I kind of feel they're playing it a bit too safe, especially since the original and 2 felt so drastically different.
If you ask me all three of them suffer from jrpg protag blandness syndrome but I still liked all of them. Not sure why. As for your feelings on the cast of three well I’m sure you’re prepared for that to change as you’re still early on

It is easy to get sidetracked

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
If you ask me all three of them suffer from jrpg protag blandness syndrome but I still liked all of them. Not sure why. As for your feelings on the cast of three well I’m sure you’re prepared for that to change as you’re still early on

It is easy to get sidetracked
Let's hope so. I am indeed quite early into the game but it feels like am progressing fast through the chapters. Am about 15 hours in and I don't grind excessively, but am about level 25 and I read there's about 7 chapters so it leaves me somewhat "worried" am progressing too much without having the idea that there's much development. Sure the plot thickens but yeah, doesn't seem yet it'll carry the same debt as the earlier games. I hope to be proved wrong tho!!! I really really do.

fogbadge

Smash Legend
Let's hope so. I am indeed quite early into the game but it feels like am progressing fast through the chapters. Am about 15 hours in and I don't grind excessively, but am about level 25 and I read there's about 7 chapters so it leaves me somewhat "worried" am progressing too much without having the idea that there's much development. Sure the plot thickens but yeah, doesn't seem yet it'll carry the same debt as the earlier games. I hope to be proved wrong tho!!! I really really do.
Well by the time I was done with the story, most of the side quests and exploring I was at around 120 hours. It is easy to get over levelled in this game especially if you use all the bonus exp and that just added to the sidetracking as I could explore higher level areas. In short you shouldn’t worry about getting through it too quickly.

Top Bottom