• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Ganon AT?

Smash Rookie
I've found a very strange Ganon glitch.

I'm on the left side trying to recover, but instead of catching Fox on the left, he is caught on the right. He is then released as if I did catch him on the left (where he is knocked back to the right). Perhaps he could've been released to the left, leaving the opponent off stage?

Fox used Shine, but I didn't take any damage from it so I don't believe that it was a factor in doing this.

The important thing is that it was MUCH quicker than his up b normally is. Nearly as fast as Captain Falcon's. Plus it did full damage.

I have not been able to recreate this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qOJZ8vWu-o

@HomE

Smash Ace
Well im not sure how this could possibly be an AT.. looks like a brawl glitch..

I could be wrong..

but im not..

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Eh, it's some janky hitbox glitch with Shine. I don't really see any practical uses for anything outside of looking interesting.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
That is "MDI" (Mirror Directional Influence) ... >_>

Nah... Must've been a Glitch.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
That ain't a real AT.

This weird "Mirror Directional Influence" (As Z1GMA said) should be a Brawl glitch/bug, Imo.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
This thread needs more Fox.

Ok so out of idle curiosity, I figured it out for you guys. It has to do with Fox turning around in his shine at the exact time Ganon grabs him using Up-B.

To re-create this yourselves, go to training, Pick Fox, make the CPU Ganon, chuck him on around 100-120%, walk over to the edge with him, use Down-B to shine him off, then as he recovers, at the right time, use Down-B and Hit away from Ganon. You will turn around in your shine and if you timed it properly/if the ganon recovered properly, this strange occurence will happen. (The percentage is just to make sure the stupid CPU Ganon returns to stage a certain way.)

This is not a Ganon AT because you can't control when it happens. If anything, it's a Fox AT because Fox is the deciding factor here, but why would we want this happening to ourselves? Anyway, Hope this helped.

(Illusions away)

Top Bottom