• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Fox Force Thread! Overhauled the first post.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Lol Iblis, make yourself KNOWN. Lol. And no Letterbomb YOUR WRONG. I would never use Math as a frequent player, NEVER. He's so annoying lol. I'll help you Re-Train, I'll try to be on as much as I can today, but make sure you don't leave your Wii on and leave someplace else... it hurts me when you do that...
You would never use Math? as a player?

Rofl

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol what do you mean by that Aether? HEY I FINALLY MADE A NEW SIG AND IT IS WAAAY BETTER THAN MY OLD ONE. Click it if you want a surprise. Too bad I had to trim it down to make it fit... the original size looks a lot better

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Lol what do you mean by that Aether? HEY I FINALLY MADE A NEW SIG AND IT IS WAAAY BETTER THAN MY OLD ONE. Click it if you want a surprise. Too bad I had to trim it down to make it fit... the original size looks a lot better
I think you meant to put Marth lol

Could just ask a sig maker here to mix the char in but I'm not sure that alot of makers can or will fit like 4 characters into one sig...

Well...Melee tourney starts tomm...Wish me luck guys :ohwell:

Lightning93

Smash Champion
LOL STFU AEHTER! Are you trying to push Marth on me?? Huh!?

Anyways, good luck I guess. Even though I think you should stop teasing my hatred of Marths.

And what do you mean garbage? Bad for Fox right? You're kind of right though...

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
hey lighting how do you make those sigs 0_o i don't know how too do that

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Aether I can only lol.

Monkey, you like my sigs? Those are all real pictures I took from brawl and I put them together using a photo editing software. Then I post them up on my photobucket account and link them to my signature. I could make one for you if you like... but you should go to what Aether did. I also noticed you play as Marth, and I don't do them. (But I guess for Fox Force members I could make an exception.)

And yes ZSS and Pikachu are annoyingly hard matches for Fox, it's not right. Shiek is also a problem due to her tilt locks, WHICH ARE ESPECIALLY GOOD ON FOX THE FAST FALLER! Darn my friend the shiek-mainer.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Really Thanks Man !!!!!!!!!
Hooray !!!!!!!! I Just want Fox on my sig

§witch

Smash Lord
K, good news, I'm maining fox again, and I'm much better than before. I was just screwing around with comps this morning and I took out a robs stock in 10 seconds lol. I'm off to the ike board, let's have our war!

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
K, good news, I'm maining fox again, and I'm much better than before. I was just screwing around with comps this morning and I took out a robs stock in 10 seconds lol. I'm off to the ike board, let's have our war!
Same here, Besides beating a ROB. lol.

Who's all in this war?

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
There's going to be a war? Yikes... *goes to hide in bomb shelter*

Can I be added to the member list, by the way? I need some help with Fox. I've got nearly everything down but Shine Spiking. Which is his most important AT. :/

Call me Trott.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
ALRIGHT! I think everyone should be in this one. This is going to be great!

And Monkey do you have any brawl pictures on your Wii or something on the internet you want in your sig? What about your friend code or brawl tag? Anything else? I need something to work with lol. And do you also want Marth shown too?

Lol I hope my Fox isn't falling behind I really want this Fox Force to be the best group of Fox fighters ever!

Lightning93

Smash Champion
What were they too scared? Lol Luigi's can be beasts, but I can avoid most of their attacks. You know of any other clans that would be easier? WAIT! Is there such a thing as a Falco clan? Isn't that where you got that quote of yours Letterbomb?

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Fighting.... FALCO'S!! We'll lose for sure Falco is 20 times better then Fox :|. Naw j/k Lets pwn Falco's. Lets steal their Bread and Pizza cakes :p

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Hey lets have a challenge lets face the STAR WOLF Fox always beat him in the game lets do this.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Nah just Fox lighting fc:4983-4587-2357
can you have the backround like idk cries any suggestion

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Hey monkey, i just want to tell you. I respect you alot. I'll tell you my reasons:
1- I've heard your god with Fox
2- You survived the girl in the beginners guide thread pretty long XD

Anyway just challenge A clan we'll pwn them with monkey abd lighting :D

Lightning93

Smash Champion
We can't challenge Starwolf because Letterbomb is also a respected member of that clan. And okay Monkey hmm... should I include your "Brawl Tag: VTK?" I'll try to make a nice pose of Fox, but I still need an idea for a background. And what kind of font do you like? Well, I'll just try making this thing as soon as I get a background and you can tell me what you think.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
ok the backround i would like to see the arwing. Thanks man

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Hey monkey, i just want to tell you. I respect you alot. I'll tell you my reasons:
1- I've heard your god with Fox
2- You survived the girl in the beginners guide thread pretty long XD

Anyway just challenge A clan we'll pwn them with monkey abd lighting :D

Thanks Dude, appreciate it

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Np dude i know you and lightning are teh best. We'll pwn them Fox is teh best!!! hes higher tier on a tier list right? And this forums seems to be dead a bit lets cheer it up :D
well he's a c on the tier list. but if you can play with Fox and use all of his moves he's unstopable

§witch

Smash Lord
yeah, I'm like an ace there, and leader here, wouldn't work well. NOT falco. There is no ike clan, at least none on the front page, meaning they're extremely dead if it exists. Falco would CG ***** us, that's no fun. Lol, NJz isn't a chick. Luigi would be fun though, he's easy to shine spike.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Hey I got a Great idea Lets challenge the twlight Clan my bros is that clan his link is beastly

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Sounds good to me! And how come you two have the practically the same signature? And yeah Njz is actually a breakdancing-male that argues like a girl lol. Don't worry Monkey hopefully your sig will both come out soon and will be acceptable.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Hey my bro asked do you know where any Red tunic Link pics Are.

Top Bottom