• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW(er) ZSS Video Thread!

Dakpo

Smash Lord
After watching that i had the feeling you copied some moves from other Zss-players (besides your own moves).
You are the Kakashi of the Zss-Mains :D
Of course! I like how you use the Up B to jump onto platforms from the ledge (is basically what I got from you) and a lot of other things from other players

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
To be honest that one i got originally from Salem haha!

Your use of pivot grab reminded the Zss of myself.
:phone:

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Yea, I've been working on pivot grab a lot. I find that it truly is our only hope to beat olimar. Pivot grab every landing

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
Ah one thing after practice with Nietono i destroyed this olimar guy, who beat me once. Well he isn't that good, but hey. The last day I did also really good against Nietono.
v115 beat Tiny in GF's too, so all in all it seems Zss isn't so hopeless against him anymore.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Ah one thing after practice with Nietono i destroyed this olimar guy, who beat me once. Well he isn't that good, but hey. The last day I did also really good against Nietono.
v115 beat Tiny in GF's too, so all in all it seems Zss isn't so hopeless against him anymore.

I love V115 and I am in nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaay taking that win away from him (please read that 40Xs to understand how much I really mean it)
But T-in M-an is a bad Olimar...
But use pivot grab as soon as olimar uses his second jump, he could only punish with purples

The match up is still ********. I think I'm going to go ICs

Top Bottom