• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Dk Combo Video

VEC

Smash Journeyman
lol nice, I love ending 0 to 74 by me, then Throw.

Matumakka's Sheik got OWNED.

surrepGuy

Smash Cadet
Very good for how little effort you put into it. Shows how good DK can really be :) and how delfino plaza shouldn't be allowed in tournaments...didn't even know that was a walk-off edge. Plus being able to repeatedly spike someone if they are in the water without them having any movement options. Didn't realize how useful the side B was for spiking either, definitely going to start using that as a quicker spike when over a pit!

Hybrid222

Smash Cadet
I enjoy seeing DK played decent. Id be so much better with him if i could make a decent approach on people. His lack of projectiles kills me being a falco user.

VEC

Smash Journeyman
Very good for how little effort you put into it. Shows how good DK can really be :) and how delfino plaza shouldn't be allowed in tournaments...didn't even know that was a walk-off edge. Plus being able to repeatedly spike someone if they are in the water without them having any movement options. Didn't realize how useful the side B was for spiking either, definitely going to start using that as a quicker spike when over a pit!
Tell me about it, I'm the one who got thrown off

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Ok video content aside you instantly win the award for best DK combo vid music EVER.

Vid itself was *shrug* OK. Some cool moments in there.

Top Bottom