• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Comer Tournament !!!!

CaptCollins

Smash Cadet
So i see its updated but it doesnt say who I play. Since ivysuar is above me i assume im playing him?

I was told that I'll be messaged when my new opponent comes. Does that mean there's a loser semi-finals?
I don't know, but losers shouldn't advance. There should be looser brackets for the people who lost the matches, and the loosers could fight each other.
EDIT: Good god Psy, what's taking you so long? Who the heck are you Brawling anyway?

~HOSHI VS Psy: RESULTS~
Hoshi: :metaknight: vs Psy :pit: winner: Psy
Hoshi :metaknight: vs Psy :pit: winner: Hoshi
Hoshi :metaknight: vs Psy golden :pit: winner: Hoshi (By final smash xP)
GGS pys, your Pit needs improvement though. Too much fsmash and arrows+angel ring.

psychicboy

Smash Apprentice
Good game Hoshi :D Sorry I made you wait so long. I started to get nervous near the part of the second match where we both had one stock and it wrecked my performance o.o This was my first ever tourney and I thought I was going to beatcha :]

Good game Hoshi :D Sorry I made you wait so long. I started to get nervous near the part of the second match where we both had one stock and it wrecked my performance o.o This was my first ever tourney and I thought I was going to beatcha :]
Haha, yeah, your Pit made me nervous since I don't fight Pits a lot. Ah, it's my first tourney as well. And don't be too over confident man, it's not good @_@

D

Deleted member

I wish I could join. I started posting this February and want to join, but I have seventy posts.

Since I started posting on February 28, 2010, can I still join this tournament?

I'll give out information about myself in case I get approved:

Faux Finer S/N: Super Smash Bros. Fan
Interest: I want to play as soon as possible.
Skill level: 2 (I have some experience in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and I have won a few matches, but I'm not particuarly good overall)
Character I will be using: Sonic the Hedgehog

I wish I could join. I started posting this February and want to join, but I have seventy posts.

Since I started posting on February 28, 2010, can I still join this tournament?

I'll give out information about myself in case I get approved:

Faux Finer S/N: Super Smash Bros. Fan
Interest: I want to play as soon as possible.
Skill level: 2 (I have some experience in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and I have won a few matches, but I'm not particuarly good overall)
Character I will be using: Sonic the Hedgehog
Sorry bud, but it's too late to join.

Ivysaur

Smash Cadet
Oh whatever. A round is usually a single bout - so I'm presuming we have three of those every match. Whereas a tier represents a particular level in a structure - the structure being this tournament, naturally the tiers being successive advances.

Lucario_Blast112

Smash Rookie
Reply For Tornement

Okies I will do this me and Jbandit share a wii and the game so we both have the same friend ID and my tag is Ice I would like to be in the tornement please message me back with what I need to do....
Thanks

CaptCollins

Smash Cadet
Okies I will do this me and Jbandit share a wii and the game so we both have the same friend ID and my tag is Ice I would like to be in the tornement please message me back with what I need to do....
Thanks
Its already started and quite obviously never going to be finished, dont bother.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
i would like to know as well....it seems a bit...dead may I say? (sorry if it isn't just haven't seen a winner and this started a while ago)

I wonder who will win the newcomer tournament.

i would like to know as well....it seems a bit...dead may I say? (sorry if it isn't just haven't seen a winner and this started a while ago)

I wonder who will win the newcomer tournament.
That would be your mother!*Tosses a file onto a table*
...Uh...anyway, on a tourney related note. Ivy hasn't updated my match like he was supposed to.

Ivysaur

Smash Cadet
There's been so little activity as far as participants it's been very hard to proceed.

Everyone who is still "alive", please make a post stating such and Sunday at noon(standard pacific time) we will have the show down. Or any time that's best for any of you for that matter.

Ivysaur

Smash Cadet
Okay I'll re-organize the tournament and PM all members with the person they will play against next. We only have about two to three more tiers left.

Top Bottom