• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Combo?

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Well, I was just trying to figure out a 0-death combo with DK, and I thought of this. This can only work on Fox. Could someone please tell me if this would work, or if somebody has already thought of it?

Well, start out with a cargo grab, and then jump into the air and throw them up. Use your second jump to do an uair, and then fast fall. After this, grab him again when he's vulnerable and chain grab him with the upgrab five times. While he is falling after the fifth upgrab, cargo grab him, jump and throw him up. Once again, do a uair, fast fall, and then do an uptilt. While he is falling, do a forwardB and space yourself so that you can use a neutralB when he gets up. He has enough damage by now that this should kill him.:)

Now please reply answering my questions at the top of this post.:)

AIDS

Smash Lord
should work, i dunno about up tilt, could DI out i would say, watch captain jacks combo's on "jungle fever" they are **** 0-deathish, plus you can walk off and and backthrow them into stage, they die, but so do you. (assuming they do not tech)

LAWLZ

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I just tried the combo out, and it is too easy to get out of. I didn't think about his strength.
I'm pretty sure they can't get out of it if you just do the neutralB after the fifth upthrow though.:)

Just reminding everybody that I'm doing this against a Fox.:)

phish-it

Smash Champion
Up-tilt has too much lag and not enough hit stun so it can't be used for juggling.
At certain percents you can grab, up air or crack (up-b) fastfallers after hitting them with an up tilt. Up-air is way better for juggling but the up-tilt isn't completely useless.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
At certain percents you can grab, up air or crack (up-b) fastfallers after hitting them with an up tilt. Up-air is way better for juggling but the up-tilt isn't completely useless.
I disagree. The U tilt is never the best option for anything. Its pretty much completely useless. lol. I'm not trying to be a d!ck or anything, but i think its useless, pkmvodka thinks its useless, and i don't know what bum thinks, but he probably agrees. You have 2 out of the top 3 DK users telling you its useless, then that means its probably useless. lol

TrikELotus

Smash Apprentice
I use utilt out of habit on their approach behind me, because I play DK in both games. Probably should break that.

Top Bottom