• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Combo Video By F-0, Feat. SCAR

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Former WATO memeber F-0 has remixed the already legendary "I KILLED MUFASA" Combo video by Scar.

I have seen it, and I think you should watch this remix.

It is equivilent to sex.

You should click this thing which directs you toward the ****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcWvoB8SKnI

^^^^^^^^^^
click that ish

The Main emphasis of this video is the natural sync of the MUSIC with the VIDEO featuring countless bands such as Atreyu, Avenged 7fold, Breaking Benjaming, and more!!!

Seriously, the sync is nasteeeeeeeeee

watch the entire thing.

<3, Hbox

Finch

Smash Lord
No offense, but putting your ****ty music on someone else's combo video doesn't make it better. In fact, your editing just made it worse because now it doesn't flow at all.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
sigh

he sync'd the music

don't you get it

sigh

you didn't watch the whole thing did you
Splicing knees (with no combo) at every beat to hurt your eyes with the sudden background changes? The tiny clips of music don't help either. It's like a stand-up comedian compiling a bunch of mediocre one-liners into a single monologue.
It's more of a "here are examples" rather than a combo video re-make.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Liked the original better. Too many cuts and black screens. I hated the feeling of the video "starting over" every time a new bit of music started to play. Too many knee shots.

Good job though.

In 2D

Smash Cadet
Ouch. What negative feedback...

@ Hungry: It's ok, you don't have to argue it. I appreciate other people's opinion's. But, to be fair, I didn't say everyone would LOVE my music...I mean that goes without saying, don't you think?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
fun watch. Though I do agree that it should have just been set to one song. The constant black screens and restarted music was distracting.

Top Bottom