• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Character: Mii!

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
as much as that would be cool and i am for the hole mii idea i really dont think its going to happen but it would be cool

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
why wouldn't people want miis? you could make everyone that you wanted!

you could make chewbacca and have him fight bowser, how cool is that?!?!?!??

you could get solid snake to beat the shizzle out of president bush!!!111!1one!11

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah dont understand myself why so much hate for the miis, theyre awesome, id be fun to see my Mii beat up a jiglypuff.... sweeet....

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Seriously, including Miis would not only introduce a great new fighter, but it opens up unlimited possibilities for going ahead and putting any character you want into the game. Your fave didn't make it in? Just make a Mii for them and there you go. Awesome. For a better idea of what I'm talking about, check out http://www.miiplaza.net/ Some pretty impresive Mii's over there, and plenty I'd like to see in a game like smash.

Chuck Norris vs Jesus FTW! :laugh:

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, including Miis would not only introduce a great new fighter, but it opens up unlimited possibilities for going ahead and putting any character you want into the game. Your fave didn't make it in? Just make a Mii for them and there you go. Awesome. For a better idea of what I'm talking about, check out http://www.miiplaza.net/ Some pretty impresive Mii's over there, and plenty I'd like to see in a game like smash.

Chuck Norris vs Jesus FTW! :laugh:
That site is amazing, and I'm going to make about fourteen of those miis very soon. The idea of having Miis not included suddenly fills me with hopless bleak despair (which is always there) until, one day (Brawl Release) it'll disappear.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Because it's my opinion. It can't/can't be changed unless I see something really cool in Miis (like if they were cyborgs or something lol).

Croco

Smash Lord
3 Wireframes: In this option, Miis other than your player or favorites will fly at you in droves for multi-man melees (Brawls?) basic attacks and such. This is a nifty update to keep the generic smash enemy fresh.
"100 Miilee"
:grin:

If you have created up to 100 Miis then they will all appear in this battle..
If you have created less then 100.. then random generated ones will appear alongside any other Miis you created.

I could see this as an event mode.. or some part in classic or adventure mode.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Tough I like crocos idea, I prefer the Mii as a character, itd be cool havin a character (that is infamous between wii owners) u created to use to beat the living pulp out of jiglypuff XD...

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
Tough I like crocos idea, I prefer the Mii as a character, itd be cool havin a character (that is infamous between wii owners) u created to use to beat the living pulp out of jiglypuff XD...
Actually, that was my idea. It was listed among some others, including Miis as characters. and I don't see any reason why they should be mutually exclusive. Smash Bros. Is a game with dubious continuity and a meagre fourth wall. It is ideal for thread Miis throughout.

JPW

Smash Ace
you know what I was thinking this could be your Mr. Game and Watch of Smash Brawl. You have 4 extra character slots for your Mii and that's all. I'm saying 4 just incase other people around want to use their Mii. Have a Mii vs Mii match.

Then you could have weapons or moves from your Wii sports, and Wii Play games. You could have a Golf Club move, or use a tennis racquet or lock on some boxing gloves.

I like it. But sadly I see it as too much work. But it could be a good idea to get a Mii smasher later on.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I didnt understand JPW exactly, but this is how will probably turn out...

Theres the mii character portrait were u choose the character, in the portrait a random mii, could be one created by the designers to fill the slot or whatever, point is when u choose the character, the guy goes: "Mii!" then a palette where all the miis uve created are there, u just choose the one u want, and then the mii will appear in the below portraits of chosen characters...

Now Ive been thinking, all the characters have voices, now what wil lhappen to the miis will they just be mutes? I was thinking maybe in a updated version of the wii, they can update the mii channel so the miis can have voices, if anyone has played SvR 06-07 u know what im talkin about, u can give a voice to ur created superstar, is this case, to ur mii, already previously recorded voices are added, then every voice says a random line like: "Bring it" or something XD, u choose the voice that is more similair to urs (if its ur mii, if its an arnold schwarzenneger mii, look for a mii voice similair to his, u get the idea), after chosing ur character he/she will make noises when he/she jumps, attacks, gets hit, taunts, and victory poses... the mii can say i dont know like: "Yeah!", "Victory!", "take this!" or stuff like that...

edit: post 2500?! **** yeah!...

Pikminshallruleoverall

Smash Apprentice
No. I'd rather keep Mii silent with only sound effects from the moves and such. personally, I'd like the Mii Melee thing or Mii as a character altogether. And to Croco's random generated idea. How about they just keep coming out? Like the Polygon things in 64.

JPW

Smash Ace
I just had an idea of Mii's replacing the multi man melee team. Instead it'll be Miis.
It could even be like an event match, beat up all these different Miis.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Wire frames are better, unless they make Miis the same size [or bigger] as wire frames.

GAMERCUS

Smash Cadet
It sounds like the Mii guy might be the next Gmae and Watch (but not 2D). When I first seen the movelist, (up B: Wii Sports Airplane, AAA: Wii Boxing) he sounds like a strange guy, but his animation can be used for fakeouts since it may be hard to tell what he is doing. I just hope he don't suffer the same fate as G & W by being one of top worst character in the game.

GAMERCUS

Smash Cadet
I hope to see version 2 of Mii sports with *drumrolls*..................... TABLE TENNIS. Now I can spike the ball in my bedroom without ever going to a recreation center or park! It would me funny it see the Mii guy "chop" his opponents with a ping pong paddle by using air forward A. Like Luigi air forward A.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Mii Moveset!!

B: Mii Shooting: A chargeable attack, the mii will take out a wii controller and while charging, a energy ball will be growing on the tip of the wii controller, u can store the fully charge attack and then use it, the attack will go as fast as the ray gun item, if u dont charge it it will fire 3 rapid fires by just pressing B (and not holding the button)
<>B: Bowling: the attack will have a bit of lag at 1st, but when thrown, the bolling ball will become a powerful attack at 1st, and will start going slower and slower, thus gettin weaker until it disappears, if hit just a few seconds when thrown u will recieve high damaga and has a high knockback power... after the ball is thrown there is barely any lag...
DownB: Box-counter: The Miis boxing gloves will appear out of nowhere, this move works like marths/roys counter, only thing diferent if hit, press B with tilting the control stick either the way the mii is lookin, down or up, the counter consist of 3 hits, so if u do >B, DownB and UpB it will give: jab to the face, jab to the stomach and uppercut... u get the idea, the last hit, being either a jab or uppercut will be the strongest of all 3 hits...
UpB: Mii Grab: someone mention this, and I love the idea, like in the Mii channel, a hand appears and grabs the mii by the head, the mii will "wiggle" and will hit anyone near him, after a few seconds, the hand will let go and the mii will fall...

Super: TANKS!: Luike in wii play, the mii will hope on a tank, and shoot the hell out of the oponents, shooting missiles, throwing grenades... whatever works... (not real-life grenades, sakurais hates them I know, catoon-like missiles,grenades...)

ta-da XD Mii moveset...

kaid

Smash Master
UpB: Mii Grab: someone mention this, and I love the idea, like in the Mii channel, a hand appears and grabs the mii by the head, the mii will "wiggle" and will hit anyone near him, after a few seconds, the hand will let go and the mii will fall...

Super: TANKS!: Luike in wii play, the mii will hope on a tank, and shoot the hell out of the oponents, shooting missiles, throwing grenades... whatever works... (not real-life grenades, sakurais hates them I know, catoon-like missiles,grenades...)

ta-da XD Mii moveset...
*steals for First Post*

kaid

Smash Master
Not all of it, just the ^b and the super. I disagree with the implementation of Wii Shooting.

Perhaps... Make TANKS! the vB, and make Wii Shooting the super?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Nah wii shooting is a tad too simple for a super, tanks would be more appropiate since u hope on a massive weapon of destruction and shoot the hell out of the oponents, I was triying to faind a good B move, and after I saw the wii shooting of wii play, I tough itd would be ok, I like my downB, I find it similair to roys and marths but added it a little twist so it can be diferent, making tanks the downB would be weird, I mean being able to summon a tank and hope on it as many times as u want wouldnt work, thus I should recommend it as a Super...

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
How's about this for a super:

Mii Parade: The Mii you're using leaps out of sight, and then all of the other Mii's on your system come crashing across the stage from left to right, barreling over any player in their path. The more Miis you have, the longer it lasts.

Simple, I know, but I like it.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mii. What a simple yet great idea. Since all Mii's have about the same physique, if you know what I mean, this might just work out fine.

A Wii sports moveset would definitely be awesome.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Mii. What a simple yet great idea. Since all Mii's have about the same physique, if you know what I mean, this might just work out fine.

A Wii sports moveset would definitely be awesome.
Mii Moveset!!

B: Mii Shooting: A chargeable attack, the mii will take out a wii controller and while charging, a energy ball will be growing on the tip of the wii controller, u can store the fully charge attack and then use it, the attack will go as fast as the ray gun item, if u dont charge it it will fire 3 rapid fires by just pressing B (and not holding the button)
<>B: Bowling: the attack will have a bit of lag at 1st, but when thrown, the bolling ball will become a powerful attack at 1st, and will start going slower and slower, thus gettin weaker until it disappears, if hit just a few seconds when thrown u will recieve high damaga and has a high knockback power... after the ball is thrown there is barely any lag...
DownB: Box-counter: The Miis boxing gloves will appear out of nowhere, this move works like marths/roys counter, only thing diferent if hit, press B with tilting the control stick either the way the mii is lookin, down or up, the counter consist of 3 hits, so if u do >B, DownB and UpB it will give: jab to the face, jab to the stomach and uppercut... u get the idea, the last hit, being either a jab or uppercut will be the strongest of all 3 hits...

ta-da XD Mii moveset...

There u go, tough I like HT's idea, I just love the tanks, think about it, if there are platforms, oponents cna simply jump on the platforms while the mii parade parade's below them, thus hitting no one, unless if they junp, which is another story, still gotta go with my tanks, shooting projectiles and crushing oponents with the tanks wait is simply awesome, and why not give the mii an army helmet? haha pwnage!

Top Bottom