• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Challenger #2's Special Moves

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
Ivysaur and Squirtle CAN NOT LEARN the ultimate attacks. So that's out of the question. No Frenzy Plant. No Hydro Cannon.

Off topic: Why am I the only one concerned about this non-user posting?

XDead Sexy

Smash Apprentice
this was an awesome update i wanna see color variations of them it would be awesome to have Shiny charizard as a variant cant wait to see pkmn trainer in action.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Off topic: Why am I the only one concerned about this non-user posting?
You mean suicide bomber? No because in the bloggers eyes he's been posting even longer than you. The blog was always about letting the common man voice his opinion and that's why I came. I don't see the problem with someone posting since it's only the blog. He's not hurting anyone after all.

Suicide Bomber you probably still should join up for the board members sake.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
You mean suicide bomber? No because in the bloggers eyes he's been posting even longer than you. The blog was always about letting the common man voice his opinion and that's why I came. I don't see the problem with someone posting since it's only the blog. He's not hurting anyone after all.

Suicide Bomber you probably still should join up for the board members sake.
I don't really understand.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
PKMN Trainer's FS should be, whichever pokemon you have out, their evil clone version of them from The First Pokemon Movie with Mewtwo as the bad guy, should come out and wreak havoc, bigger than normal of course, and the full-evolved ones, not the evil squirtle but the evil blastoise.
lol

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
PKMN Trainer's FS should be, whichever pokemon you have out, their evil clone version of them from The First Pokemon Movie with Mewtwo as the bad guy, should come out and wreak havoc, bigger than normal of course, and the full-evolved ones, not the evil squirtle but the evil blastoise.
lol
Please do NOT drag the horrendous anime into this. It's RED not Ash. And I still think it's lame to have three separate FSes. Unless each one is totally different to the point where you have to carefully choose which one fits the situation.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Please do NOT drag the horrendous anime into this. It's RED not Ash. And I still think it's lame to have three separate FSes. Unless each one is totally different to the point where you have to carefully choose which one fits the situation.
Actually Red was based as Ash.

I wonder if ivysaur and squirtle will evolve for their FS, or if they'll just have one if so it would probably be reserved for charizard.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Actually Red was based as Ash.

I wonder if ivysaur and squirtle will evolve for their FS, or if they'll just have one if so it would probably be reserved for charizard.
ASH was based ON RED!!!

Flatfeet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flatfeet
In all of those screenshots of PT, I see him doing 1 of 2 things: pointing or gesturing. If that's all he's gonna do then I think it might be worse than if he had a voice command for each attack...:ohwell:

Drake3

Smash Ace
In all of those screenshots of PT, I see him doing 1 of 2 things: pointing or gesturing. If that's all he's gonna do then I think it might be worse than if he had a voice command for each attack...:ohwell:
Naaaah, I think everyone will just sorta phase him out slowly. Unless he talks...

M.K

Level 55
No, Typhlosion didn't make as huge as an impact as other pokemon.

Maybe Infernape, Blaziken, or Ninetales.

Top Bottom