• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Challenger #1

M

Mr fN LeOn

If dey put squirtle in brawl my world will be complete : )

K

Kinnikuman

homeless when I said Sakurai I meant the dude on this website not Mashrito Sakurai

K

Kinnikuman

I feel the same way bout Nook that homeless feels bout Squrtile but I think Nook might have a better chance.

K

kirbykirbykirby

Other possible Pokemon:
Gallade-Being a psychic/fighting type. He would fit right in with his sword-like arms.
Infernape- A pokemon with great speed and strength, and with has fire attributes he’d make a great Brawler.
Lucario- This pokemon has a great offense as well as defense and has near legendary strength. I consider him the head of the fourth generation.

K

kirbykirbykirby

Arcanine- A powerful and fast pokemon. Considered a legendary pokemon in some japanaese games.
Rampardos- A huge pokemon with great speed with his manyy different headbutt-style attacks he would make an interesting choice.
Garchomp- One of the strongest 4th Gen pokemon, plus it is a fast power-hitter. With ground and dragon attributes he would be a very powerful addition.

K

kirbykirbykirby

Snorlax- A slow but strong pokemon who can use many fighting type attacks.
Weavile- A dark/ice type pokemon who could freeze his oppenets or stun them with his dark type attacks.
Muk- A pokemon that could absorb most attacks while keeping his oppenent at bay with his many poison attacks.

K

kirbykirbykirby

Hitmonlee- A pokemon that was made for smash brorhers. A super-strong kicker with a few surprises.
Eevee- A pokemon who transformsin the different elements. Plus it could use double-edge or shadow ball.
Blaziken- A sure-choice pokemon his blaze-kick would be a sure-fire attack. Aerial-ace or focus punch are other choices.

K

kirbykirbykirby

Zangoose- A strong pokemon with move choices including: Cross-chop, Crush Claw, Counter, or Focus-Blast.
Dusclops- A pokemon not affected by most attacks, with ghost and dark type moves.
Absol- A definate power-hitter with great speed and moves like: Fire-blast, Ice beam, hyper beam, thunder, even razor-wind.

K

kirbykirbykirby

Torterra- A great addition to brawl for sure. Slow but strong and is part Grass and part Ground.

H

homelessvagrant

sorry kinnikuman. I don’t look at names unless what they say intrigues me.

KirbyKirbyKirby: I believe that pokemon by themselves can make a full cast being how unique each one is. so yes, all those ideas are good. also though tsumo brings up a point. Who would want to play as zangoose? Anyways, I think that pokemon actually has been cheated out in ways. Not by smash bros of course, Pokemon have a strong rule in smash bros. I think rather in respect itself. Too many people associate pokemon with the anime. The anime was awefully gay so everyone thinks the games are too. However this not the case. Hasn’t anyone else noticed all the 15-25 year olds playing the newest game. It’s something to think about.

H

homelessvagrant

someone said squirtle doesn’t have a shot! Probably not but I’ve fooled myself in believing otherwise. He’s actually more popular the one would consider and he has something to knock over jiggly with. He’s a starter. Plus he’s beyond cute. {claps hands, blushes}. But what are the chances he’ll be anything more than a stage or pokeball for that manner.

Has anyone thought of the idea of a pokemon evolving for their final smash?

K

Kinnikuman

Which Pokemon would actually work as an evolution Final Smash? Not Pikachu defineantly not Mewtwo or Pichu…..JIGGLYPUFF!!!!! Nah! Any ideas?

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
yeah im surprised pokemon evolving hasnt been incorporated in smash and it’s a huge part in the games. It would be cool if a Pokemon would use a final smash and evolve. what would be funny is if they pulled a Zsamus and you would remain evolved throughout the match. Im not hoping for the latter because Zsamus I think is enough.

M

Mr fN LeOn

That evolution thing is a great idea only if dey could have done dat wit gay ass pikachu cause raichu is way more kooler

H

homelessvagrant

Well, It’s something to look at. It something I doubt Sakurai would look at.

R

ravenkikas

A great idea indeed but i thin it’s not gonna happen.. we allready know Pikachu’s final smash, and to be honest if Jigllypuff evolve after doing a final smash i would be pissed that pikachu didnt lool

R

ravenkikas

Another thing, why ridley cant fit the profile for a smash character? They dont need to make him really big, just a litlle bigger than bowser and if kirby can fly a litlle and jigllypuff too why wouldnt a Bigger charecter fly too? it would be original dont you think? If they want they will make it happen. I really hope they can make that because i really like Ridlley lool
As for Ash ketchum when i think of him i just imagine him as a assist trophy that trows 3 pokeballs in the air.. (to be catch or allready active)

R

ravenkikas

METROID MAN nice way to complete that Metroid as assist trophy idea, that would be sooo awesome! I can just imagine someone trowing a AT and then earing that screeeeaaaaaakkk sound that Metroids make! That would scare the crap out of me! hehehe =D

Sorry for the 3 posts… i guess i’m on fire today heheh

I

ice dragon

wow…….he can wield a “two handed sword” with one hand……..he must be better than marth AND roy put TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

S

smash4ever

roy and marth i hope they dont make it *evil laughs*and young link and the puff came in a air plane and died

H

homelessvagrant

Awe, I like jiggly.

And for the last time ASH is not a nintendo character!

Grrr, his name is Red

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

This is the wiki on him. Please be informed.

H

homelessvagrant

that link came out stupid, please just copy and paste it.

C

chaos-kirby

Proof that sonic is in ssbb http://www.brawlsonic.ytmnd.com/

K

kirbykirbykirby

Chaos-kirby don’t look for proof where there is none. Sonic is in the game.

F

FalcoRoy

hmmm im actualy starting to doubt sonic will be in there because sakurai wanted to do the 3rd party thing for melee but sega said no and although nintendo owns sega they still have a say in if sonic is in.

man that was a mouth full!

R

ravenkikas

I bet Sonic will be revealed in a trailer or in Dojo a few days before brawl comes out. That will drive the ppl insane to get the game!

K

Kinnikuman

People would explode on the forums if Sonic or Sora from KH gets confimed

H

homelessvagrant

FalcoRoy: nintendo doesn’t own sega and this is the first time requesting any 3rd party characters.

Top Bottom