• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Brawl mod, Generation Custom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340

Dantarion

Smash Champion
V.5.7 is done so far here is the main progress:
!
v5.7? You guys have a revisioning system but no proof of anything existing?
-We have completed implmenting all movesets for all characters at all their native speed (depending on the game) in th smod
!
But then you said you haven't...
-We have fully implemented all game specefic features as options implemented in the mod. (a popular suggestion example, having melees air dodge in brawl. Can be customized.)
!
What are these features? How are the options presented?
-There are currently 5 feature slots per character. We are planning a 6th which allows for music from any of the other games that can be chosen for the stage before the brawl.
!
What is a feature slot? Why do the character "feature slots" have anything to do with stage music?
-Some character can have abilities of other characters (only if it can go with the animation, like Sonic having Fox's Right B.)
!
Right B!
-Almost all characters have a complete set of abilities and features.
!
Isn't this what you said earlier, and then said that you guys haven't done this later in the thread?
-Working on implemation of all stages able to be chosen as a 7th slot. 68% complete.
!
7th slot?

Until I see anything, this project is fake.
Nothing you have posted demonstates that you or your team have any ability to create anything. You call Marth's up+b an UPPERCUT. The way you describe the game doesn't even match the terminology other literate smash players use....I came back in thsi thread just to post again because I felt like it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
As a hacker, myself, I know that there are items *recreationally* needed to hack brawl. This doesn't really belong here, either... Move the thread, mods..?

Also, isn't this catagorized as advertising..?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
This thread is amusing :bee:

No matter what, Dant comes in and fights back with his awesome logic. :awesome:

It's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom