• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Bowser Technique?

Ph03n!x-Br

Smash Cadet
Is this something new? Easier Infinite Jumping...

So, basically, when you set your C-Stick to Special, your character should jump when you press it during any other action (not exactly sure, but that's what happens in Auto-RAR). I was testing that out with some characters and something really weird happened to Bowser: I Auto-RAR'd and pressed the C Stick once again by accident. Then I Auto-RAR'd and SPAMMED the C Stick, and Bowser was automatically Infinite Jumping.

It's not just easier to pull it off, but it's possible (and really easy to do - considering how much I suck with Bowser) to chain aerials (not Dair though) and even another side b in the air and, by pressing the C Stick again, you will jump.

It's a little bit hard to explain, just spam B-Sticking in the air. You can do it backwards and change the direction you're facing too.

That's it, was it discovered already?

bull'em

Smash Rookie
I have never ever heard of that dude, you must be the first to discover that

Buuman

Smash Ace
This is not an easier way to Infinite jump...this is merely using B-sticking to perform it...everything else you've mentioned has been known to "most" of the community.

Ph03n!x-Br

Smash Cadet
This is not an easier way to Infinite jump...this is merely using B-sticking to perform it...everything else you've mentioned has been known to "most" of the community.
But you'll get to jump automatically. Sorry if this is old news, but like bull'em, I never heard of it before.

J4pu

Smash Champion
not to downplay your "find" but it isn't so much a new tech as it is an easier application of a tech by using another tech (both were already discovered)
anyway, that isn't to say it's not a useful strategy

Top Bottom