• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NEW] Boss's Bi-weekly! (3/24) *$3 Free play all day*

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Sadly I won't be able to make it as I have family obligations, I'll have to team with you another time Redd. >_< Should I have the opportunity to come to one of these later, I'll certainly make an attempt to show. Sounds fun. ^_^

Nelo

Smash Apprentice
! Anyone who's going to this, is there anyway Cyrain and I could like get a ride from the metro over to this and then like crash somewhere and get taken back to the metro the next morning? Pleeeaaassseeeee???

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
! Anyone who's going to this, is there anyway Cyrain and I could like get a ride from the metro over to this and then like crash somewhere and get taken back to the metro the next morning? Pleeeaaassseeeee???
If my parents say it's cool that should probably work. I'll ask later on though, no promises. =/

EDIT: Try finding someone else, I'm not sure it's happening

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
yeah boss, im coming, and since redd disregarded my resquet, i will be happy to team with you.

GH2 for the 360 in 5 days.. lol...

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Sooo would me and Nelo be able to crash at Boss's or Korn's or someone's house after the fest? And then get a ride to the metro? lol. I think redd will pick us up and take us there, but we got nowhere to stay and no ride back to the metro.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Well ask him Korn and let me know by tomorrow. If you guys can let me crash there and then take me to the metro sometime the next day i'll come. I THINK Redd is gonna pick us up from the metro and bring us to your friend's house on saturday. If not, we don't have a ride to the place.

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
sry....i didn't see the new updated address....i can't bring a TV this time...but i might during later ones because its pretty small and easy to move around...

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'm teaming with Masa then.

If I can't get a ride, Masa, you're taking me ^_^

Bringing TV, GC, N64, Smash 64, VCR

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
i wont have gh2 untill tuesday man.. im sorry, but i could bring a tv, a cube, and a copy of ssbm, that alright with you?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
L@wl: Grin and bear it. =)

Jigg: Thx, sounds good =D

TVs:

Boss - 2 (1 Big, 1 Chozenone)
Jigg - 1
Redd - 1

Anyone else? That's four setups. Five would be ideal.

I plan to get there around 11:30 to set up.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah go over soon I'll be there at probably 11:15.

Don't forget Tvs and Cubes! Also N64 controller (I'm bringing smash 64 =))

Top Bottom