• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New AT's that are useful?

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
I've seen so many threads talking about new ATs. My question is, are any of them actually useful? So many are incredibly situational or totally irrelevant. Most of them probably aren't even worth learning.

So which one's are?

In your opinion, which ATs are worth learning?

Laser_smasher

Smash Rookie
RAR, B-sticking. DLX cancel, maybe, but I don't find it useful, it's just a 2 hit combo, a nice way to kill people, but not all characters have a good U-Smash. Btw, DLX cancel is a horrible name, say it your way. I also think RAr is a bad name...but it's the official one, so I can't do much about it.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
RAR, wavebouncing (Can be done without b-sticking, people), true pivoting.

There aren't really that many ATs in Brawl.

AllanT

Smash Apprentice
AT = advanced tactics, or AT = Assist trophy?

i'm guessing the first. and i haven't heard of any of these.

Koga

Smash Journeyman
Shield dashing
Short hoped airdodge
buffered Landing shield (not advanced but you need to know the timing on this)
Hyphen smashing

character specific stuff

that's what you need to know

Eldiran

Smash Lord
I would say Reverse Aerial Rush and Hyphen Smashing, but neither of those seem like "ATs" to me. Other than that, the only AT I've actually bothered learning is what some people call "boost smashing". Don't know if that's the proper name, but it is amazing with Snake. Not that he's my main.

Top Bottom