• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New AT: TMR

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Coming soon to a youtube video near you...

EDIT: Or not, since wedge won't update it 'cause he's a hater. Possibilities gone, sorry people.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Gonna close this down if there's no content to work with, Meek. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Seriously, tell us something about the details. I don't care that it's not in video form.
In actuality, you're only slowing down the progress we could be having with the AT right now if you simply just said how to perform it.
No one here cares about the publicity, the presentation, or the style. Just give us the details and we're set. :applejack:

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
Seriously, tell us something about the details. I don't care that it's not in video form.
In actuality, you're only slowing down the progress we could be having with the AT right now if you simply just said how to perform it.
No one here cares about the publicity, the presentation, or the style. Just give us the details and we're set. :applejack:
Agreed. on another note sh uair> fsmash/dsmash are two of the most legit frame traps we got. I just gotta reiterate that. Frame wise and realistically.

EDIT: bout to learn that Turnaround Meekspeedy roll. lol.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
you and me both. just rinse and repeat. It seriously is the bane of some characters *cough* snake *cough*

the great thing about sh ff uair> fsmash/ dsmash is it works ridiculous well when ppl attempt to AD the second hit which u can react to and beats out majority of the dairs in the game. its so brilliant. its been my favorite kill tactic recently. makes me forget we have problems kills. Especially when their air mobility is slow.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
uair trapping is funny lol. not so funny for the opponent tho.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'll have to try that Uair trap Thursday, usually when I get it I go for the guaranteed Utilt, lol

I'll try this TMR thing too, assuming any info comes from it by then.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
It's just the thing that randomly happens when down b hits a shield near the edge of the stage and the down b instant reverses. nothing new. I was severely disappointed.
It may be true that it's quite old, but I still want to have the mechanic explained further, like why it's only in that case.

... Actually, one of my plans for summer once I'm done with finals is to do one last project for Sonic. Before say I move forward with focusing on my academia.

Not that anyone will care, or that I can guarantee I'll come up with results, but I want to understand what can create a scenario in which an Airdash will end up in a Self-Destruct or one of those fancy Dragonball Z teleport combos like Airdash > Bair.

Also why in the Hell is "teleport" not considered correct spelling on Firefox to begin with? WTH?

I should probably get my Wii back from Ankoku soon. I don't know what else he's doing with it besides keeping it at his house and using it whenever we happen to have little smashfests at his place. I won't be able to do this unless UI get it back.

:093:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I was actually hoping we could gather up the troops this summer for a full fledged Sonic video guide, and maybe some other analysis stuffs.

We still have no hitbox information or pictures. :applejack:

Unsound_Shinobi

Smash Apprentice
I wanna help if possible!!! I'm not very good at the game, or with Sonic, but I can do some basic video editing, and get snap shots and stuff, and I'd definitely like to be an actually participating member of the Sonic Boards.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
lol BAM, just looked at it...no uair? looked like it would've hit lol.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
It's just the thing that randomly happens when down b hits a shield near the edge of the stage and the down b instant reverses. nothing new. I was severely disappointed.
I don't think it's random. If people could study it and how it works, it could be used as a crazy mixup, I really can't see anyone predicting something like that, and the studying towards it could help with other game mechanics and how things work, and give everyone a better understanding on how **** works.

If it's "nothing new", how come I don't see people making use of this? Or looking into it? Even IF it's situational, almost everything anyones ever looked into is "situational". Everything matters, from GO to GAME.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No one's made use of it because it doesn't look like something we have active control over. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
It has to do with your opponent shielding the attack, not you actually performing any special action. If we figured out how it worked, it's just give people a way to control our spindash moreso than us a way to mix them up with it.
So? Pursue knowledge and to hell with the consequences.

Top Bottom