• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New AT? Snake Shorthop 3 Times Out Of Cypher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
So my brother is playing a match against a level 9 CPU he is ROB and the computer was Snake. He knocked the Snake off the stage and the Snake was coming back with the cypher released from it then did three extra jumps after it all the way back to the stage. NOTE: ROB was below him but not significantly enough for it to be footstooled nor did the game show animation for ROB going down THREE times in a row.

I have the replay but have no way of uploading here.
Can this be used to replace Snake's C4 recovering methods?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I could send it to someone's Wii and they could upload it.

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
So my brother is playing a match against a level 9 CPU he is ROB and the computer was Snake. He knocked the Snake off the stage and the Snake was coming back with the cypher released from it then did three extra jumps after it all the way back to the stage. NOTE: ROB was below him but not significantly enough for it to be footstooled nor did the game show animation for ROB going down THREE times in a row.

I have the replay but have no way of uploading here.
Can this be used to replace Snake's C4 recovering methods?

"can jumping three extra times like you have hax be a help in recovering?"

do you REALLY need an answer on that question? srsly?

Underload

Lazy
Triple jump glitch. It's the jumping part of the footstool animation. It happens when you try to footstool somebody, but they're in the middle of an animation. You'll just like you footstooled them, but nothing will happen to your opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom