• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New AT? or Old AT...

ZitchX

Smash Cadet
Ok at the edge of FD and any Neutral stage... If Weegee is facing towards the center of the stage with his foot off the edge... and he grabs a Heavy character or a fast faller (still wondering)... his down throw changes and the knockback on it is decreased making his Utilt a true Combo... and maybe even another grab in... Is this new or old?

if its new can someone do some research behind it?

Sorry if its old :urg:

ZitchX

Smash Cadet
well i dont main Luigi.... so its a little awkward but... here is how it goes...

at the edge at maybe low% luigi's down throw puts *testing on DK and Fox* them below The stage level a little bit and Luigi can Chain grab *i dont know if its escapeable but it probably is* DK about 2 times... and i was wondering was it just a small miscalculation or was it a AT...

Maybe someone else could look into it

Icyo

Smash Ace
I once read something that the 1 pixel after the edge is considered a slope by the game. That could explain it.

TreK

Is "that guy"
yup.
or something of the like.
It depends on the character btw, that's the only sucky part.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
It's old but not well known. There's a staged japanese combo video somewhere on YouTube where this one guy makes a some long true combos starting with that dThrow at 0%. I tried to see if I had favorited it, but I remembered that I didn't because I didn't like that it was staged and there was nobody controlling the other player.

The biggest problem in setting it up from Luigi's traction. Chances are, you'll slide off stage and auto release the opponent if you try to do a pivot grab. The same goes for standing on the edge and trying to shield grab the opponent's attack.

EDIT: Got ninja'd by Luju!
EDIT2: Hey, that's the video I was talking about!! Thanks Luju!

WIGI

Smash Champion
ive dthrown at the edge of jungle japes.

INTO THE CLAPTRAP. AND IT SPIKED. it was pretty cool if i could upload the replay i would. i have it on my wii lol

Top Bottom