• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW AT, but should I release this information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBoomX

Smash Rookie
Hello friends. I have discovered how to cancel a charged green missile. That's right - green missile cancel. Now, i'm not sure how this would affect luigi so I want to get your opinions on whether or not I should release this information. Thoughts?

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
considering that it's useful information that will ultimately help a character that you have enough interest in to discover said information, yes.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
I had posted something similar by canceling it in platform or ledge but it really wasn't an AT and most characters had it, ganondorf, CF etc.

If it is different than this please do share it will not hurt Luigi in any way like most have said above.

Locuan128 said:
...edgehog your opponent when they are recovering without having to run over to the edge and hug it in the old fashioned way. The idea behind this is that if you do your side-b and Luigi's head is off the stage but his body isn't; when he touches the floor from his green missile he will fall off-stage. Therefore, this will cancel Luigi's Side-b ending lag and if you hold toward the stage you will instantly grab it.

If you want pm one of the LBR members we'll see if it is any different from what I said above and if it is we'll discuss it thoroughly/investigate it, (seriously something like this right now would help a lot).

TheMann

Smash Ace
Wow u better release this to us now!!!! lol

It will give weegee more recovery options. Maybe even some little mindgames on the stage

So pleeeeeaaaaseee

And if you don't want to tell everybody. U can at least tell me. I'm cool and can be trusted :)

iRJi

Smash Champion
Lol, If you know how you might as well release it. Helping others in the metagame is always useful.

Luju

Smash Rookie
I highly doubt that this is real. If someone really had it, then they wouldn't waste time asking if they should reveal it.

Geou

Smash Apprentice
Haha, I have a feeling this isn't real.

BTW, anyone find it weird that so many people who main other characters have posted in this topic so quickly? And someone mentioned the LBR? How would one get into it, exactly?

PoisonMist

Smash Journeyman
Release the info or atleast show a vid or something, even if you dont have a capture card use a camera or w.e. I need to see to believe..

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Lol SuSa;

Either way I agree to your last point, I think we should give him a few though...

Anyways, I'm still trying to think how this would work, if it were real :S.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Painfully obvious troll is painfully obvious.

Come on guys... That was.... OBVIOUS.

6 posts, no second post on the matter and besides, when someone discovers an AT, they spill it EVERYWHERE, hoping that no matter wow useless it is, they get to bask in the glory of finding it, even if it's only for a second lol.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Lol theres a luigi back room? O_o

lol yes we do have, i dont think crewster invited you, which is surprising but hes inactive so theres no way of inviting you to our " elite " (not really elite, just our regulars) backroom lol.
Painfully obvious troll is painfully obvious.

Come on guys... That was.... OBVIOUS.

6 posts, no second post on the matter and besides, when someone discovers an AT, they spill it EVERYWHERE, hoping that no matter wow useless it is, they get to bask in the glory of finding it, even if it's only for a second lol.
I agree with Kev! God man.. if I was a dam mod.. I'd lock these kinds of non-senses threads like these.

With that, I call forth Hylian! (or any other mod to do his locking attack!)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Please don't make threads that are about nothing.

If you have information to share, then share it, if not, no one cares that you're NOT sharing it.

Wizkick Spiked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom