• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New 0-Death CG thats old at the same time!

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
By now, everyone knows the IC block lock right? Well for this one, you just grab the opponent, nana f-air until you can't regrab, as soon as you nana F-air, only use ONE (1) ice block and watch the opponent flop. Then the only way te opponent can get up, is by slowly rising. Then just regrab and repeat!
EDIT: though after the Nana F-air, they can tech out of it

KRDsonic

Smash Master
but this isn't anywhere near new... Hylian has been doing this for months, and I've been doing it for quite a while too, also the opponent can tech her Fair and then escape.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Oh, well I haven't seen a thread about it, so I just went ahead and made one

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Actually, there is a way to get out of this besides teching.

:colorful:
Yep. You can DI the fair inwards and you will land behind popo.

lain

Smash Master
Actually no, you can just hold a direction... And you'll roll instead of standup... that's why thunders' combo doesn't exist in brawl...

lain

Smash Master
This is why brawl is stupid. No one understands anything about it. (Nothing against you, just the game.)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is why brawl is stupid. No one understands anything about it. (Nothing against you, just the game.)

You obviously don't understand anything about melee then.

You have no idea what you are talking about lain. In melee, you could roll from the jab get-up. The jab only forced you into your get-up animation if you were not holding a direction.

Another thing you are wrong about is why thunders combo is not in brawl. Thunders combo forces you into your get-up animation assuming you didn't roll after the waveshine to jab. During the get-up animation you had enough time to do several things. Grab/Shffled Uair/Charged Usmash ect.

The reason this doesn't work in brawl is because the jab completly skips the get-up animation, and just puts them into thier standing animation, meaning they can always react before you.

Before you go trying to act like you know what you are talking about, you should at least get your facts straight.

Otherwise you just look like an idiot.

Also, Nintendude is right, footstools are your best bet for the forced get-up.

lain

Smash Master
??? What did you prove Hylian other then correcting one little miscellaneous detail to me about thunders' difference between Melee and Brawl and being a complete huge *** for no reason.

I mean... I'm still right. thunders' combo doesn't work in brawl. This is the point I was trying to get across. And oh WOW it doesn't reallywork in melee either!

Good job on trying to sound awesome and smart too by explaining something entirely simple in a very long and drawn out way, idiot.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
??? What did you prove Hylian other then correcting one little miscellaneous detail to me about thunders' difference between Melee and Brawl and being a complete huge *** for no reason.

I mean... I'm still right. thunders' combo doesn't work in brawl. This is the point I was trying to get across. And oh WOW it doesn't reallywork in melee either!

Good job on trying to sound awesome and smart too by explaining something entirely simple in a very long and drawn out way, idiot.

It's just really funny to me that you thought thunders combo worked in melee. Only if your opponent is ignorant. And guess what? Same for brawl. You bashing the game off something that is exactly the same as melee is hilarious.

Top Bottom