• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NetBattle Registry

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Basically, post what your username is and what server you frequent. Any discussions about meeting up or whatever can it please be kept to PM's ONLY. For example.

Username-Mic_128
Server-Smogon

Ice Rabbit

Smash Cadet
Username - Ice Rabbit
Server - Smogon

I <3 Smogon.

Also, my AIM SN is SnowIceRabbit, so if you want to challenge me, then IM me.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Username: Cyphus
Server: usually something right under Smogon(i hate crowded servers)

Usually Gets On: 1-2x a week. average-1 hr. per session.

and i can understand why u wouldn't want people to challenge each other across here...
anyway...
my AIM is TotalMelee...anyone is....'encouraged' to IM and challenge me anytime they like...i'm always up for a good fight

If anyone is interested, i have teams for RS, RS2v2, Oobers, UUs, GSC, and RBY...so take ur pic
i of course prefer the latest...but whatever..i'm open

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Username: Something sensible with Legend or Hyo at the end. (i.e. TeamRocketExecLegend), or Dan Hibiki.
Frequent Server: The biggest one at the time =/

alamaster

Smash Journeyman
I am always named Alamaster

you can find me at smogon, and anywhere where I am mod/admin (7 or 8 places)

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Name: NessExclusively
Times: anywhere from 3-10PM on weekdays and any time during the day on weekends.
Server: Rayquaza's Castle, Foda Server, Pokea Foretress, and when I'm lookin for a gym leader/master. I go to smogen. there are always 1 or 2

Fluglecheese

Smash Rookie
NetBattle

The Over Used
The Over Used II
The Over Used III
The Over Used (UU)
The Over Used (Ubers)

People keep saying im dumb with The Over Used (UU)
I wonder why... :p

Smogon

Task

Smash Rookie
Name- Task11238
Server- Usually on Paradox Arena. Might catch me at smogon every now and again when im in the mood for a decent uu fight. Im on in the afternoon to evening.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
u do "have" a server really. when u go to "start battling", above, it says "choose a server". u pick one and fight ppl. so, all we want to know is which server ur at the most, like smogon or pokerealm.

I_R_Hungry

Smash Journeyman
Hungry, I Am Hungry, I'm Hungry, I Be Hungry, etc.

Naturally I go to smogon, I mean, why would you go anywhere else? O_o But please, remember the bots. Sure RSBot is dead but you can be sure that Diamond/Pearl Bot will be out long before Netbattle updates itself to DP. =/

pictish freak

Smash Ace
Name - pictish.
or nowadays - [KFDS]pictish

That might cahnge, I dunno. depends what happens with clans and stuff ^^;

Erm, and I'm always on smogon currently.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Alright Hot, you know your poke stuff, let's see how well you do against my team :p

...which you've already read and know all about >_<

HeroOfTime

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kokichi said:
Alright Hot, you know your poke stuff, let's see how well you do against my team :p

...which you've already read and know all about >_<
Sounds good, Ko'! I'm honestly not all that great, but we'll see what the outcome is. :p
Add me on aim (I added you), and whenever you see me online IM me and we'll set up a battle!

Abhorsen

Smash Cadet
I go on occassionally. I sometimes put tags at the end to say whether im using a UU team, testing or just having a muck around with combos. I never use Super Legendaries or Blissey. I consider them to be unskillful but everyone has different opinions.

Name: Abhorsen
Server: Usually Smogon, sometimes the server with the most people.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
Name: KLSmash
Times: 8am-10pm on Weekends, and 5pm-9pm on Weekdays(These are the only times I will be on, but I'm usually on at various times.)
Server: Usually Smogon or the English one under it. Not RPG.

I usually just try UU pokes. I rarely use Ubers, Legendaries, and OU's. Challenge Cup isn't my thing BTW.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Is it neccesary to have a broadband for netbattling,or does it work well with slower connetion to?(that´s my first post here)

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
It does not require broadband, and works just fine with 56K. I have 56K and have not noticed a single problem. It's probably one of the few online games out there where 56K does fine. (of course, there's hardly anything, but numbers to the program).

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
I'm not a very avid Netbattler, but I'd consider myself to be just below average.

I try to get on at least a couple times a week, and when I am, usually as shiva39. Oh, and on Smogon, always.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Name(s):
While on Hell's Flames HQ: [HF-X]Grant (The X represents a number. It changes from time to time.)
While in a Kai Academy: [Kai]WGS
While anywhere else: Master WGS

I'm usually on Hell's Flames, an excellent little server. Check it out if you have the time.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Name: TimeSpaceMage
Server: Smogon

I don't go on very frequently nowadays, since I lost my teams when I had to get my HD replaced. I usually just watch people but I'll play OU when asked.

Top Bottom