• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
It's awesome that it was able to be predicted. It'll give you time to escape at least. We don't want our kennypu getting hurt ):.
I really hope it doesn't hit you guys though ):

Arcade

Smash Ace
Don't be worried guys. Kenny can't be taken out by some dumb tsunami. He's gonna come back here in an hour and be all like, "Tsunami? Oh, you mean that little baby wave? Yeah, I've surfed on bigger waves than that when I was two years old. I don't notice little things like that anymore, too busy being awesome."

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
Don't be worried guys. Kenny can't be taken out by some dumb tsunami. He's gonna come back here in an hour and be all like, "Tsunami? Oh, you mean that little baby wave? Yeah, I've surfed on bigger waves than that when I was two years old. I don't notice little things like that anymore, too busy being awesome."
Epic quote is epic

Arcade

Smash Ace
The Enraged Tsunami sprayed a gigantic blast of water!
Kenny dodged quickly!
The people of Hawaii prayed from the bottom of their hearts!
The Enraged Tsunami's defenses became unstable!
99999 damage to The Enraged Tsunami!
The Enraged Tsunami became tame!

HailCrest

Smash Journeyman
****, haiti got its thunder stolen

its 7.0 is dwarfed compared to this 8.8+tsunami

but seriously

two earthquakes one month apart?

that's just ridiculous

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
The Enraged Tsunami sprayed a gigantic blast of water!
Kenny dodged quickly!
The people of Hawaii prayed from the bottom of their hearts!
The Enraged Tsunami's defenses became unstable!
99999 damage to The Enraged Tsunami!
The Enraged Tsunami became tame!
I laughed. That was so nice. :laugh:

kennypu

Smash Journeyman
LOL nice battle sequences xD. anyways yea you were right, it was REALLY little. these people evacuated, closed down malls and roads, and shut off water, for a 3ft wave.... fail. oh well, at least every1 is fine, including myself. Thanks for caring guys x].and Arcade @your last battle dialogue: EB ftw x].

Arcade

Smash Ace
Well if you end up not being able to get it back pirate dem games back. Nintendo's fault for being too lazy to protect their customers by developing a system to link your games to an account and not a console.

They had a camera there? that's good news, go track that ****er down. Call me, I'll be back and ready to rock after I get my 12-gauge out of the safe.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
ROFL Arcade.

Ironically, this is the second time a Wii has been stolen at a tournament. It happened some other time before Christmas. I'm really just amazed that I can't trust the community enough to not take things, considering it's a community run competition.

If I get it replaced, I'm not bringing it to tournaments again.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Ironically, this is the second time a Wii has been stolen at a tournament. It happened some other time before Christmas. I'm really just amazed that I can't trust the community enough to not take things, considering it's a community run competition.
If I get it replaced, I'm not bringing it to tournaments again.
Only the second thing stolen? Oh man, we get s*** stolen at our tournaments all the time. I'm still missing my iPod Touch and I almost got my Wii stolen (I got lucky and it turned out another smasher and I got our Wiis mixed up when they were moving setups around). Last summer almost every tournament had Wiis, laptops, etc. stolen. You can bring stuff, just keep your two eyes and the eyes in the back of your head on your stuff.

Anyways on a more positive note... look what Bo X7, midwest's finest Mario main, drew for me. :)

Uffe

Smash Hero
I lol'd at the tsunami comments. :laugh: Just airdodge next time. If it works for lava, then it works for water, too. Anyway, I hope that Kennypu is safe. :S And Delta-cod! Where have you been?~ If your Wii was stolen, you should report it at the tournament forums or something to see if anybody has come across it or if anybody knows who stole it.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
God-Is-My-Rock went to VC yesterday :O

Since people were asking what that thread he made was about, he showed me. Pretty useful once you get it down
He showed me so many different jab locks, I told him he should make a thread about it

I think he'd be a great contributor :)

Also, that sucks your Wii got stolen, Delta D:

I heard Nairo's Wii got stolen too o_O
So many thefts

Top Bottom