• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Wth!?!?

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
His Dair is canceling my Uair and his Fair is canceling my Bair. Got pwned by ness 3 times in a row! Anyone got any helpful techs (besides FLUDD :chuckle:) to use against this guy?

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
ness is less than mario?
yeah i garee
No he said mario is less than ness -__-

i dont agree with that. I can bypass all of ness's projectiles with cape and his recovery is **** against FLUDD. He might have a little more range in some aerials but thats nothing a mario with good spacing cant handle.

vato_break

Smash Master
No he said mario is less than ness -__-

i dont agree with that. I can bypass all of ness's projectiles with cape and his recovery is **** against FLUDD. He might have a little more range in some aerials but thats nothing a mario with good spacing cant handle.
check your algebra buddy.

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
-__- calculus involves alot of algebra so i was saying i needed to brush up on my algebra XD

Gaussis

Smash Ace
You guys are teh funny. Nothing beats Ness's Dair. You must know that the foot reaches through platforms. Heck, there are even people stating that it beats Snake's mortar and proximity mine. :O

The Trump Card

Smash Cadet
You guys are teh funny. Nothing beats Ness's Dair. You must know that the foot reaches through platforms. Heck, there are even people stating that it beats Snake's mortar and proximity mine. :O
I've beaten Ness's Dair with Mario's Dair many times, but I think it's just because Mario's Dair comes out faster.

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
He said that the creator of topic couldn't do anything about Ness's dair and Mario was better than Ness, which is a lie. :laugh:
Geeze if thats what he said he needs to put a period after the do. Seems like he's just making one statement.

The only way Ness could beat mario is if he lost his arms in some freak accident. Even then he could just u-air him to a high percent then d-tilt for the kill!

nope theirs nothing you can do mario<ness

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Geeze if thats what he said he needs to put a period after the do. Seems like he's just making one statement.

The only way Ness could beat mario is if he lost his arms in some freak accident. Even then he could just u-air him to a high percent then d-tilt for the kill!
LOL!! Too good, Vadgama. :laugh:

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
Nah, Mario still would have Nair, Uair, Bair, Usmash, and Ftilt.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
everything beats the morter and proximity mine. i have beaten it out with a peach and wolf fair

i bet llamacario crapping out skittles could beat out a mortar and mine.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
everything beats the morter and proximity mine. i have beaten it out with a peach and wolf fair

i bet llamacario crapping out skittles could beat out a mortar and mine.
LOL. Even Mario's fireball can beat mortar's proximity. Nothing much to gloat about that move there.

Top Bottom