• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Vision -- Live streams every Wednesday

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
MDZ also said you'd be up for doing a Ness tutorial. Is that true?

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
I've wanted to write a Ness guide for years. The stickies in this subforum suck ass. What's been holding me back is that 1. It would take a lot of effort, and I'm not sure if the interest justifies that, 2. My Ness meta-game is still improving and evolving, and I still feel there's a lot to explore 3. Every matchup is a different game, and describing how each matchup works could be very complex. Also, describing the Ness meta non-character-specific might not actually be very useful. 4. A very real competitive advantage I have is due to people not knowing anything about Ness. While I don't want to be a douchbag about that kind of information-withholding (especially for something most people wouldn't even be interested in watching/reading anyway), it just kind of feels like I'd be busting my ass so that I can potentially **** my chances in tournament.

My focus has switched to just improving as much as I can, going to more tournaments, trying to place as high as I can (just got 5th at MM!), and getting some good videos out.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I've wanted to write a Ness guide for years. The stickies in this subforum suck ***. What's been holding me back is that 1. It would take a lot of effort, and I'm not sure if the interest justifies that, 2. My Ness meta-game is still improving and evolving, and I still feel there's a lot to explore 3. Every matchup is a different game, and describing how each matchup works could be very complex. Also, describing the Ness meta non-character-specific might not actually be very useful. 4. A very real competitive advantage I have is due to people not knowing anything about Ness. While I don't want to be a douchbag about that kind of information-withholding (especially for something most people wouldn't even be interested in watching/reading anyway), it just kind of feels like I'd be busting my *** so that I can potentially **** my chances in tournament.

My focus has switched to just improving as much as I can, going to more tournaments, trying to place as high as I can (just got 5th at MM!), and getting some good videos out.
At the very least, how about a YYG tutorial?

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
The smashfest / stream is canceled for this week. Tune in next week!

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman
Damn, it's been a while since I've seen your Ness, it looks like it has gotten better. What do you think are the most important things you need to know to be good with Ness?
Also, I heard some Nujabes in the background, it made me happy :)

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
That's a loaded question. Probably, like with any low tier character:

1. You have to gauge how well your opponent knows the matchup. If they are new to the matchup, you can exploit their journey through figuring out the meta. For example, if they don't know how to DI something at first, you can mix things up with a different move next time, so they now DI that new move incorrectly. It also may be smart to 'save' certain things for clutch moments, particularly in a tournament or MM setting.

2. If you mess up, you're gonna get punished hard. If you're flawless, your payout will be limited. Milk every opportunity for it's full worth, or you won't have a chance. Ness doesn't have the luxury to say 'oh well, I'll get him next time'.

3. You need to get inside your opponent's head. While many high tier characters have an 'autopilot' that works most of the time, Ness is just too slow for that. Since careless choices usually lead you to limited and/or dead-ends option wise, you need to have some kind of idea of what your opponent is going to do next. This point becomes more and more relevant the more your opponent learns the matchup. Also, the only way you can really do this is if you know your own matchups.

4. Don't approach; non-approach. Surround your opponent with moves that won't hit unless he approaches. Ness has ways of doing this (relatively) safely.

5. A lot of Ness' better options require substantial tech skill, and a lot of his best options require ridiculous tech skill. Practice your tech, but when playing to win, don't kid yourself on what you're realistically able to do. (It's perfectly reasonable and encouraged to 'go for it' when playing friendlies as a learning experience, however be consciously aware of when you're in 'educational mode' and 'playing to win mode', wherein the latter you're fully factoring in your abilities when deciding options.)

Some more Ness-specific stuff:

6. Zone with f-air; Use it to claim your space against overly agressive players; failure to do this could result in being overwhelmed. This is the first and sometimes hardest hurdle to overcome when playing a good player. If you're getting destroyed, you haven't figured out how to use F-air to effectively zone your opponent.

7. Ness' recovery isn't that great, but if you don't know how to aim, it's abhorrent. (Personally, I have set pre-calculated ways for many specific angles. I think if I ever do a Ness guide it will be on this, as this is the 'weak spot' for most Ness', and my methods are concrete and consistant.)

8. Ness can DJC out of 'almost' combos, which opens him up to a few options. Know when you should DJC to safety (fadeaway f-air or auto-canceled dair); know when you should DJC to attack/counter; know when you shouldn't DJC because you're gonna get hit anyway and lose your jump.

9. Speaking of auto-canceled dair, I've found this to be an indispensable tool. If you don't know, you can auto-cancel dair all the way until the first hitbox frame. This means that you can DJC it to maneuver on platforms, or maneuver out of combos. It also means that you can dair instead of teching, while in tumble.

10. Learning Ness' OOS game is essential. Offensive options include: DJC bair (this is quick with surprising range, can punish strong hits from behind. Also possible to punish in front with this, I've been doing this more lately), DJC uair (this hits both back and forward, with surprising forward range), DJC nair (quickest option, possible to move forward or backward with this), Upsmash (When out of range for grab, in perfect range for YYG setup). Defensive options include WD out of shield, fadeaway f-air, and shorthop/full jump nair (situational).

There's definitely a lot more, but this is good for now. Glad you enjoyed the stream, we're doing it again this Wednesday!

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that's a lot of good advice, thanks a lot! It makes me happy that I do most of the Ness-specific stuff. Also, what do you do when your controlling your DJCs, because while I'm able to aim them decently, I saw you getting some pretty good aerial agility with them?

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
I'm not really sure how to answer the question. Can you define 'pretty good aerial agility'? What specifically are you looking for me to explain?

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman
Like when you control your lateral aerial movement with DJCs. I want to know the mechanics behind it so I can get better at it.

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
Ok so, mechanics of the double jump and DJC. Simple stuff first.

Just like Mewtwo, Peach, and Yoshi, Ness' double jump allows you to change direction and momentum instantaneously. If you run and jump, then hit back and double jump, his direction will change immediately and his forward momentum will be replaced with backward momentum. (An interesting thing to note is that a double jump straight up has a tiny bit of momentum forward. Without touching the analog stick, you can move across FD with just DJC'd nairs, very slowly).

Also like Mewtwo, Peach, and Yoshi, Ness' double jump acceleration is reversed, so that it starts slow and gets faster as it reaches the top. Initiating an attack at any point during the jump cuts this acceleration short, however the momentum of that acceleration up to that point many still drive Ness upward a bit during that attack.

If you combine these basic things with fast falling, air dodging, wavedashing/landing, and auto-canceled dair, you pretty much have all the basic ingredients for agility and maneuverability.

Here are some exercises that I've been doing lately, to help with DJC control. These are mostly offensive exercises, but being well-versed in these will give you the foundation needed for defensive or maneuvering techniques. (There's a lot of repetition here, however I wrote it all out for reference and completeness purposes. Each number is a different exercise, the numbers aren't representing any kind of sequence)

A. Nair
1. Jump > Double Jump (close to the ground) > A > Fastfall > L-cancel. Simple, DJC in place. Repeat as quickly as possible without autocanceling.
2. Analog forward > Jump > Double Jump (close to the ground) > Analog in neutral position > A > Fastfall > L-cancel. This should move you forward with a nair. Repeat as quickly as possible without autocanceling.
3. Same as above with 'Analog back' instead of forward. This should move you backward with a nair. Repeat as quickly as possible without autocanceling.
4-6. Same as 1-3, but after a short hop or full jump. Practice this with jumping neutral, forward, and backward for your initial jump.
7-9. Same as 1-3, but delaying the attack after the second jump so that your momentum pops you right above a platform.
10-12. Same as 1-3, but repeat as quickly as possible WITH autocanceling (and no L-cancel, of course).

B. Bair
1. Jump > Double Jump (close to the ground) > Analog back > A > Fastfall > L-cancel. DJC in place. Repeat as quickly as possible without autocanceling.
2. Analog forward > Jump > Double Jump (close to the ground) > Analog back > A > Fastfall > L-cancel. This should move you forward with a bair. Repeat as quickly as possible without autocanceling.
3. Same as above with 'Analog back' instead of forward in the first step. This should move you backward with a bair. Repeat as quickly as possible without autocanceling.
4-6. Same as 1-3, but after a short hop or full jump. Practice this with jumping neutral, forward, and backward for your initial jump.
7-9. Same as 1-3, but delaying the attack after the second jump so that your momentum pops you right above a platform.
10-12. Same as 1-3, but repeat as quickly as possible WITH autocanceling (and no L-cancel, of course).

C. F-air
NOTE: F-air has five hitboxes. For exercises 1-3, instead of repeating 'as quickly as possible,' try practicing control over how many of these hitboxes actually come out. You can achieve this by either delaying the time between your jump and double jump, the time between the double jump and the attack, or the time between the attack and fast-fall, or a combination of all three. You should aim to consistently only allow 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 hitboxes to come out before you hit the ground.

1. Jump > Double Jump (close to the ground) > Analog forward > A > Fastfall > L-cancel. DJC in place. Repeat as quickly as possible without autocanceling.
2. Analog forward > Jump > Double Jump (close to the ground) > Analog forward > A > Fastfall > L-cancel. This should move you forward with a f-air. Repeat as quickly as possible without autocanceling.
3. Same as above with 'Analog back' instead of forward in the first step. This should move you backward with a f-air (fadeaway). Repeat as quickly as possible without autocanceling.

D. Uair
1. Jump > Double Jump (close to the ground) > Analog up > A > Fastfall > L-cancel. DJC in place. Repeat as quickly as possible without autocanceling.
2. Analog forward > Jump > Double Jump (close to the ground) > Analog up > A > Fastfall > L-cancel. This should move you forward with an uair. Repeat as quickly as possible without autocanceling.
3. Same as above with 'Analog back' instead of forward in the first step. This should move you backward with a uair. Repeat as quickly as possible without autocanceling.

E. Dair
1. Jump > Double Jump (close to the ground) > Analog down > A > Fastfall > L-cancel. DJC in place. Repeat as quickly as possible without autocanceling.
2. Analog forward > Jump > Double Jump (close to the ground) > Analog down > A > Fastfall > L-cancel. This should move you forward with an dair. Repeat as quickly as possible without autocanceling.
3. Same as above with 'Analog back' instead of forward in the first step. This should move you backward with a dair. Repeat as quickly as possible without autocanceling.
10-12. Same as 1-6, but repeat as quickly as possible WITH autocanceling (and no L-cancel, of course).

F. Various Advanced stuff
1. Mess around with using forward or backward double-jump momentum from the above exercises to ledge cancel. Some things you can do:
-- Ledge cancel f-air into another attack, with/without a fastfall (can combo into every aerial besides dair, however fast-fall uair seems most useful).
-- Ledge cancel a dair into a fast-fall bair (if they missed the tech, they'll get hit by it).
-- Ledge cancel anything to fast-fall waveland.
2. A technique I call 'Foot Drop':
-- After a jump, or at any point in the air, double jump; the next frame, analog down and A at the same time. This will cause you to fastfall with a dair at any point in the air, even while moving upward. Since dair has autocancel frames until the hitbox comes out, you have zero lag when you land. When used sparingly, this maneuver can surprise an opponent expecting to punish you for full-jump approaching. Unwitting opponents usually shield, which is a free grab. It's smart to save this for clutch moments.
3. By DJCing a dair after a full jump without fastfalling, you move downward very slowly with the hitbox. This makes the move much more likely to shield stab, even if their head is only sticking out a little bit. Another thing to save for clutch moments.
4. Very low bairs can shield stab, especially a weakened shield.
5. By controlling the height of an attack with DJCing, you can shield stab opponents' feet while they're standing on platforms. This can be done from below, and also after dropping through the same platform.

If I can think of more, I'll post it, but that's all for now!

Double Helix

Smash Journeyman
Even though I can guess what it means, I have no idea how to spot what auto-cancelling is. How would I know if a move I did was auto-cancelled. Also, when you say DJC in place, you just mean to DJC then aerial without any analog input correct?

And now a question for any and all of the abundant number of Ness mains:
Even though DJC is faster than SHFFL since you would just DJCFFL, are there situations where you would rather SH than DJC? The innovator in me wants to say that there is, but the ONLY match-up I see it mattering in is the Link or YL match-ups so that you can approach with SH fair DJC fair. So you would still DJC but you just delay it after the initial SH. I'm not sure. Other than that option, it seems sub-optimal.

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
For all of Ness' aerials, if you land before a hitbox comes out, then there will be no landing lag. If you see no landing animation, then you auto-canceled the aerial.

'DJC in place' means you do the aerial without moving forward or backward. If you want to split hairs, he's actually moving forward a tiny bit because this is what happens when you DJ without any left or right input.

DJCFFL is not always faster than SHFFL. It is also sometimes not faster to SHFFL than to just SHFF, with a timed FF to take advantage of autocancel frames (Maybe we'll call it SHTFFAC?). It also depends on what you mean by faster. The following are assuming frame-perfect execution:

1. If you're talking about total execution time, then it is faster to DJCFFL than to SHFFL for all aerials. It is also fastest to SHTFFAC for dair and f-air. (Since we're autocanceling, we're obviously using a 5-hit f-air. This is faster than a DJCFFL 5-hit f-air by one frame.)

2. If you're talking about the time between the start of the jump and the appearance of the first hitbox, then SHFFL, SHTFFAC, or any method where the attack is executed the first frame off the ground, is fastest. (Not DJC.)

Here are some other complexities to consider:

1. While it is fastest to follow up from a DJC dair and nair assuming that the opponent gets hit the by the first frame the hitbox comes out, if you hit with the last frame the hitbox is out, it is faster to follow up after a SHTFFAC. This is especially noticeable with dair, as you can autocancel the move the frame after the hitbox disappears! (You can autocancel dair at any time there is no hitbox out.)
2. When DJCing with uair, the fastest possible way isn't always ideal as this only hits behind you. You need to land a little later to utilize the surprising forward range of the move.
3. Speed isn't always everything. The maneuverability and horizontal velocities allowed by the DJC is often why they are more useful than the alternatives.
4. With DJCs, you can more usefully control how many hits come out for the f-air.

Double Helix

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so what I have gathered so far is lose a lot until you learn your limits, and push said limits in friendlies. I feel like Ness can move up in the world. It just takes some patience and dedication. I haven't looked at your stream yet because school work. But I will check it out this week for sure. Mofo should just win EVO for real.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Hey, So i used to play Ness exclusively and right now I am loving Ness in PM. I'm curious in what ways you think you are improving?

What matchups do you like with Ness and which ones do you fear?

I personally think against the viable cast, Ness actually has the best time against the spacies, and maybe cfalcon. Everyone else used to give me trouble.

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
I'm curious in what ways you think you are improving?
For most of my smash career, I've played Fox, Falco, and Ness as my main characters. The past year and a half or so, I've been playing Ness virtually exclusively. This is probably mostly why I've been improving so much with him lately. Some specific things:

1. Around the time I went all Ness, I decided I'd come up with a solid system for aiming PK Thunder for many specific angles. I did this, and I think this alone made my Ness about 1.5x better.

2. I've gotten rid of a lot of bad habits. I still have some I need to get rid of, but I've come a long way.

3. I now have a ledge-cancel game. This opens up so many opportunities for Ness that I couldn't even imagine.

4. My movement has become more fluid and quick, partly due to my ledge-cancel game. Other movement tricks like foot-dropping and DJ-wavelands have contributed to this improvement as well.

5. Forward-moving DJC bairs. These are technically very tough, but I've become consistent at them, and this has allowed me to utilize them either as an OOS punish, as an alternative to a dash-JCgrab punish, or even within combos. This skill also includes backward-moving fairs, which is a great defensive maneuver.

6. I've become a lot better at intentionally shield-stabbing, mostly with dair and bair while on the ground, or any aerial while on platforms. Drop-through-platform -> shield-stab-legs has been a trump card of mine recently.

What's most exciting though, is that I feel I still have a long way to go.

What matchups do you like with Ness and which ones do you fear?

I personally think against the viable cast, Ness actually has the best time against the spacies, and maybe cfalcon. Everyone else used to give me trouble.
At high levels of play, Ness has the hardest time vs. Sheik, Fox, Falco, and Jigglypuff, roughly in that order. Granted, Ness doesn't really have any great matchups anyway. (Maybe Roy?)

('High level' is of course relative. The following is primarily influenced by an 8-hour smash session I had with KDJ last week.)

Sheik is by far Ness' worst matchup. A top-level Sheik will 3-4 stock me every match. If she gets a grab, this means at least 50%. Downthrow combos into everything, including itself. While Ness can combo Sheik well, getting the combo started can be very hard. She can also eat Ness' PK Thunder with her needles- this alone makes the matchup ridiculous.

Ness' effectiveness vs Fox is inversely proportional to how fast the Fox is. There comes a point where claiming your space with f-air is too slow and just isn't effective anymore, and you're forced to space with dash dances / wavedashes and hope you can catch him in a botched approach. If he's not careless, this isn't really a sound gameplan. I'm still figuring this out, I'll get back to you.

With Falco, this is similarly very hard, however his horizontal speed is slower than Ness', and also his bad recovery means gimping is a possibility. Forward throw off the ledge comes to mind. If you can get powershielded lasers off, this helps a lot. You can also DJC bair underneath lasers. In all, Ness has more utility vs. Falco than Fox, however a very smart Falco can be just as tough.

Ness f-air is especially useful vs. JIgglypuff, and uair can kill her above 80%, however this is still a very tough matchup. When Ness is recovering, her air speed allows for very easy PK Thunder eating, which can be done right after an off-the-stage combo-- brutal.

Matchups that are also hard but not impossible-- Marth, Doc

Some of Ness' not-completely-terrible matchups include Falcon, Peach, Ganon

The_NZA

Smash Lord
I always though Marth was the hardest, because Ness doesn't have an approach that can outspace him, his gimp game is good, and his dash dance beats most space control we can get from our other options, like grabs and the like.

FoxoF

Smash Cadet
This is really exciting stuff, Mofo you guys should archive the videos (am different time zone) would love to see some matches =)

Do you know if KoreanDJ is planning on Evo?

Double Helix

Smash Journeyman
I used to hate the Marth match-up. I may be a low-low-low-level player, but in my experience, approaching Marth with a wave-dash OoS back into a shield until you can DJC fair into something else is helpful. Also getting him off the ledge then hitting him on the side opposite the stage hurts his horizontal stuff. I don't really have any higher level players to play against save one and he lives about 45 minutes away. And the closest consistent smashfests are about an hour away. So my growth is getting more and more limited as I just continue to work on movement that I cannot really see the improvement on with good results. So many Johns there but I am a bit frustrated at the lack of respect my Ness gets. Once I find some higher level players, I will hopefully get to be a help in the growth of Ness's metagame (or at least, that is my goal).

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
I went to a tournament this past weekend. I didn't do so well in singles. All of my bracket sets were vs. Marths. First set vs DarkCloud, beat him 2-0. 2nd set vs Tai (who is visiting here in MA from NV), lost to him 0-2. 3rd set vs Sora, first game he went Young Link, I beat him, then lost two in a row vs his Marth. (Very disappointed in myself for this one, I should not have lost to him). Tai ended up beating ZoSo in GFs to win the tournament.

I was disappointed in my performance vs. both Tai and Sora, and I knew I wasn't playing my best. After the tournament, I challenged Tai to a $5 MM best out of five, and he accepted. I asked him if he wanted to go first stage random, and he said only if it's not Dreamland. I accpeted, and we got Yoshi's. I beat him by one stock. Next match he took me back to Yoshi's, and this time I beat him by two stocks. He then took me to FD, and I beat him by two stocks again.

So, I beat the winner of the tournament 3-0 in a money match, with Ness vs his Marth. Unfortunately due to a technical error, only the last match was recorded, but as soon as this is up I'll post it here.

Double Helix

Smash Journeyman
That is rough man. I have a very general question about Ness this time around. Your Ness is faster (and probably better) than Simna's. However, I was wondering how helpful it would be to watch his videos and incorporate his game. I know my Ness plays different from both yours and his (which probably means it is sub-optimal), but I like to watch both your and his Ness playstyles. As a venting statement, Marth and Shiek are my least favorite to ever fight ever. I will love to see how you beat the Marth player, though I never see you play anywhere not FD. I really need to remember to check out your Livestream.

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I wish the other matches were recorded. My ledge cancel game is really evolving.

Can you post an example of a good Simna vid? I don't really know Simna's playstyle that well, and I'm not sure what video I should start with.

Double Helix

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIidlmJUx6Y

Simna's most recently recorded match (to my knowledge) after not playing since '06 that seriously (once again...to my knowledge).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk0HWAp6Vz8

Other good stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy4dXKaLs0s

Friendlies against Zelgadis.

I basically took his variation of edgeguards. I learn a lot of optimization from your few videos. They have helped a lot. I kinda have a bit of my own style, but I'm not that good so it wouldn't help anybody to post them. That game vs Tai was sexy though. So fast.

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
Simna's definitely not bad, especially for the dates on the last two videos, though his latest match seems to be his worst performance. I would say his punish game could use a lot of work, he could definitely polish his DJCs, reflex times, and improve his tech in general. He seems to mess up a lot of things that he wanted to do. He also goes for some very ballsy and sometimes downright stupidly risky maneuvers, that I would not recommend you going for in a tournament/MM setting. He often 'gets away with murder' for certain things that will definitely not fly against players today. Overall, I would say you could learn some things from Simna, but pull ideas from his game instead of trying to emulate. PC Chris' Ness is also worth checking out, he's one of my students :p

The vid of HBox vs Armada is very educational. Since HBox plays a very simple no-gimmick Ness with exceptional spacing and approach timing, empathizing with his play-style is definitely a learning experience.

Oh yeah, I approve of Yedi's Ness as well.

Double Helix

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Lots of Ness players I haven't heard of. But yeah, Simna's newest video was basically, "I haven't done this for awhile, sounds fun" is my guess. HBox's Ness is very...odd? It's odd because of it's simplicity I guess. I actually find it very tough to learn from. I can't really pinpoint why. I would love to be a Ness play of whom you approve, but my movement is slow. Needs to be faster. Everything does. I guess I should just pour hours and hours into it. I will probably have more time now that school is done for a bit.

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
If you have any videos, I can critique you if you're interested.

Double Helix

Smash Journeyman
I have no videos. And I already know my edge-guard game needs work. But mostly, I just need to fight people. I don't have many tournament players around me so I don't play many high-level anything (Johns). So right now I am mostly working on consistently fast movement, and combos out of d-grab. It isn't much, but it is tough to work on an approach game when I either face computers or people where shield-grabbing is enough. So if I just work on the tougher movement, like being able to do dash-dance and wave-dash work, along with lowering my DJC to the ground, I should be able to focus more on approach and just get used to the speed of an opponent. So many Johns, but I'll do what I can and maybe record matches when I get together with my buddy Gambino. Only tournament player I know from my area.

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
So, this week we went to Jesse's in Rhode Island for the smashfest. It was streamed, and I should have posted the twitch channel here, sorry for anyone who missed it. It is, however, archived.

Since there was about 20 people that showed up, we decided to run a tournament. I ended up getting 2nd place to KoreanDJ, beating Tai in both Winners and Losers brackets. KDJ destroyed me though. Mad respect. Here's the archive with the times for the matches:

http://www.twitch.tv/tichinde925/b/404056754

Mofo vs. Tai (Winners Semis)
24:55
29:34
31:16

Mofo Vs. KoreanDJ (Winners Finals)
43:45
47:02

Mofo vs. Tai (Losers Finals)
1:21:45
1:26:23
1:29:36
1:33:35
1:38:32
( Here's a cell phone recording of game 5 for room sounds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mrzJHFU010 )

Mofo vs. KoreanDJ (Grand Finals)
1:47:22
1:51:33
1:53:58

There's also a set vs Jesse's Sheik that was supposedly streamed, but I can't seem to find it. It may have been streamed from another Twitch account. If/when I find it, I'll add it to this list

I might be posting my thoughts about the sets later, but something worth mentioning is that I counter-picked Yoshi's Island vs. Tai twice, and won both times.

EDIT: Here's the set with Jesse's Sheik:

http://www.twitch.tv/tichinde925/b/404003634

Mofo vs. HectoHertz (Round 1 Winners)
2:32:10
2:36:12

strawhats

Smash Master
good **** mofo. Wow, kinda surprised to see Tai at that tourney. Dan/KDJ is still so damn good at this game.(Love the marth, even though I miss his sheik)

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
KDJ is kind of like my Sensei right now. I level up so much whenever we have sessions.

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
It varies, but we can start as early as 2PM and then go into the night with food breaks.

Top Bottom