• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Boards got some issue.

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
What's even more sad is seeing this all of a sudden:

Ice Climbers
8 people viewing

Ness
(no one is viewing)

(We need more Ness mains :urg: )

Alphatron

Smash Champion
With Earthbound360 gone from brawl, I can never reclaim my honor. Even the Nese mains that I used to beat don't play vbrawl or brawl at all anymore. Couple that with the fact that I rarely play brawl myself and I almost never see a match.

Visiting this board was a little depressing. D=

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
With Earthbound360 gone from brawl, I can never reclaim my honor. Even the Nese mains that I used to beat don't play vbrawl or brawl at all anymore. Couple that with the fact that I rarely play brawl myself and I almost never see a match.

Visiting this board was a little depressing. D=
He posted here like two days ago and yesterday.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I admit all I do on the Ness boards is go to the Hyper Ness thread and not much else. Considering I have all the fee time in the world, I definitely should be doing something.

There's also the issue that I quit Brawl. I REALLY feel that I should continue playing Brawl and advancing poor Ness' metagame, but then there's the issue of Brawl being Brawl.

Then there's one more issue I haven't told anyone about yet. As I've been seriously upping and practicibg my tech skill in 64, Melee, and Brawl+, my interest in Ness has been declining and I've been using more technical/fast characters like Fox. I really should try getting back into Ness. D:

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Magnet wind is epic in teams!!! Brawl doubles sometime?

B+ wind is ****.... B+ friendlies?

Come to the tourney on the 21st, dajay!!! I'm hoping I can go, and I'll show you my weird ness... It has formed into something completely different since we last played...

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I'll be at the 21st tournament for the Brawl+ tournament and Brawl friendlies. We haven't played each other for like half a year Eagayleye.

Top Bottom