• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nerdacon v2 sponsored by Red Octane

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*is now desperately trying to learn how to fight all low tier chars*

oh wait... I'm Fox :D *hopes Jared/Alpha get the joke here*

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
LOL Josh
"Wait a minute....I'm fox"
:upsmashes everyone

You better **** Derek. I want to see a black person in the top three.
1st, 2nd 3rd ...i don't care what place. Just make it happen ;)

BTW: is it Derek or Derrick ?

The tournament is only 1 round ?

Good clux to all who enter.
I don't know who to root for so I'll just root for CDE in general :cool:

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
I just found out I can make this homeys. Hey mike (112) you coming?? Let's take 1st and 2nd in singles and 1st in teams and screw everyone in the butt!! What do you think?!?

(I get 1st in singles, you can have 2ndmike)

Just kidding yall. I will be there though. But I haven't played in a while and I'm kinda off my game....kinda :)

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
LOL Josh
"Wait a minute....I'm fox"
:upsmashes everyone

You better **** Derek. I want to see a black person in the top three.
1st, 2nd 3rd ...i don't care what place. Just make it happen ;)

BTW: is it Derek or Derrick ?

The tournament is only 1 round ?

Good clux to all who enter.
I don't know who to root for so I'll just root for CDE in general :cool:
It's Derek! You're cool! :laugh:

I just found out I can make this homeys. Hey mike (112) you coming?? Let's take 1st and 2nd in singles and 1st in teams and screw everyone in the butt!! What do you think?!?

Just kidding yall. I will be there though. But I haven't played in a while and I'm kinda off my game....kinda :)

God d@mn it!! :mad:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
It's Derek! You're cool! :laugh:

God d@mn it!! :mad:
Not just my scrubby Fox to worry about, but now Carter's too!!! YOU'RE DONE *****! IT'S OVER BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED!!!! Wait... unless.... Carter/Me/112/good players knock each other out early O.O and then you're scrubby Mario can come from the other side of brackets no problem. Hey that sounds familiar! Remember Coca Cola Tourny?... >.>

XDDDDD

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion

well kidz this tourny just got serious LOL

Gerbil

Smash Champion
It's only Carter and 112... we'll be alright. :p

^.^

Anyways, this thing is in a few days dudez! Don't come just for Smash, you should check out the entire event it really is awesome. :D

Gerbil

Smash Champion
im skeptical, mainly just because of the name lol
XDD

It's hosted by the organization at the school called the "Campus Nerds". It's basically a miniature anime/gaming thing. You'll see people in costume, a bunch of activities and stuff going on. It really is a cool thing if you're into that sort of stuff. ^.^

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
Ha, mike, this isn't the same tournament I thought it was...

There's no way I'm going to Columbus, HA. I saw an advertisement at Georgia Tech for Nerdacon and I just assumed it would be there, but I was wrong. There is another tournament at Tech on Saturday, though. Sorry guys. 112 and I aren't coming.

But just imagine if we did...

Gerbil

Smash Champion

There's no way I'm going to Columbus, HA. I saw an advertisement at Georgia Tech for Nerdacon and I just assumed it would be there, but I was wrong. There is another tournament at Tech on Saturday, though. Sorry guys. 112 and I aren't coming.

It wouldn't make too much of a difference... ^.^ (j/k... don't take offense to that LOL)

Well... DP will be happy now lol, but it is a shame you guys arn't coming down to this :(

Jx31

Smash Ace

That's a shame, I was hoping to play you guys at this.

Btw, what time is everyone planning to arrive?

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Me, Keith and some others are gonna bring a TV and gamecube to the Davidson Center most likely at 6:00pm and smash until the Nerdacon Smash Tourney starts, which is at 7:15pm, so we can be all fresh by the time the tourney starts! :chuckle:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
WHY THE **** DID IT GO FROM COMFY TO ****ING COLD?!?!?! (in comparison to the normal temperatures I mean :p)

*leaves to school with frost on windshield*

Jx31

Smash Ace
Me, Keith and some others are gonna bring a TV and gamecube to the Davidson Center probably around 4:00pm and smash until Nerdacon starts, which is 6:00pm. So we can be all fresh by the time the tourney starts! :chuckle:
Good to hear, I'll be there then.

WHY THE **** DID IT GO FROM COMFY TO ****ING COLD?!?!?! (in comparison to the normal temperatures I mean :p)

*leaves to school with frost on windshield*

I know what you mean, I have to wear a jacket in my bedroom now.

.....My heater is useless.:(

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Well, scratch the time out...

I've just been informed that the Campus Nerds are kicking people out today & tomorrow to set up the stuff for Nerdacon. So, they will allow the doors to open for us to play at 6:00pm.

So, be at the Davidson at 6:00, smash till' 7:15pm for the tourney Friday!

Am I clear, Columbus?? :)

Jx31

Smash Ace
Well, scratch the time out...

I've just been informed that the Campus Nerds are kicking people out today & tomorrow to set up the stuff for Nerdacon. So, they will allow the doors to open for us to play at 6:00pm.

So, be at the Davidson at 6:00, smash till' 7:15pm for the tourney Friday!

Am I clear, Columbus?? :)
Oh blast it, I really needed that practice.

Jx31

Smash Ace
I may not be at this since my ride back home is being VERY flaky. Hopefully I'll see you guys soon.

Top Bottom