• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Needles in yo Eye. (Sheik combo video) Link has been fixed!

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
It was SLOW. The combos took forever to actually get to the next one, and most of the time the combo was just a Shield Grab to whatever. Not too good. Sorry.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
It was SLOW. The combos took forever to actually get to the next one, and most of the time the combo was just a Shield Grab to whatever. Not too good. Sorry.
What's wrong with shield grabbing? And Sheik's game revolves around grabbing, I everyone who played smash new that...

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
... yea so is running around but you dont make a combo video about that

Anythings alot of these combos were not combos. Also on your edgeguard you never hog or at least thats what i saw in the first few minutes. Ehh

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
yea i didnt like it much either. im not sayin ur not good but i didnt like it. this is from one sheik main to another

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Most of you guys are probably on a different level than me in this game... so it's not that surprising to me that you didn't enjoy this video much. Thanks for being honest. ^_^

Top Bottom