• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Ride to FAST!

AfroQT

Smash Master
I dont wanna rent a car, so if anyone from SFL can take me to i'd be very happy.
I can be there all 4 (for melee and brawl) or for just 2 (for brawl) but i definitely need to be there for brawl.

AIM me or call me if you can (will put in 40 for gas)

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I need a ride, too. I can offer free housing near UCF to anyone who can take me (and Afro?) But, if anyone only had room for one, definitely take Afro, he NEEDS to get there.

AfroQT

Smash Master
If i dont find a ride by tuesday i'll have to rent a car which i really dont wanna do.
I have no problems paying gas, and i have a afro. Its a win/win.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Okay I have a ride, but now I might need transportation from the UCF area to the tournament. Would anyone be willing to supply that?

Gingerr

Smash Lord
It doesn't have anything to do with laziness >.> He just can't take his dad's car for 4 days straight I'm sure.

COME ON PEOPLE HELP A FRO OUT FOR REAL DO IT.

I WILL Q_Q OTHERWISE.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
>__>; I might need to hitch a ride, I'm not even allowed to drive to orlando, and especially with people.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Afro, I might be able to take you, the only issue would be if u could like, get a ride from tommy's back to ur house afterwards, like maybe equi can take u....

and i only THINK i can, im not 100% sure

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'd like to also ask if someone can take Needle of Juntah, and I don't want to make another FAST1 ride thread.

Needle of Juntah lives in Hollywood Florida, close to the beach. He will post directions soon, and if anyone can take him, that would be amazingly kind and helpful. I'm sure he can get a ride to someone's house that is nearby, who would be riding to Orlando.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I dont wanna rent a car, so if anyone from SFL can take me to i'd be very happy.
I can be there all 4 (for melee and brawl) or for just 2 (for brawl) but i definitely need to be there for brawl.

AIM me or call me if you can (will put in 40 for gas)
I think kyle has a spot left. it will be me you him tim and emilio.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
and i would take NoJ seeing as hes 4 minutes from me basically, but the issue is the ride back, seeing is tommy g is staying in stuart, im takin back the rest of fiu makin my one car now full. :/

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
siebrik, just take me ill find a way back LOL
i usually just wing it when i go to tourneys, lacck of moeny lack of rides lack of skill ya know i just go for fun so ill find a way back as long as i get there. i frikin just got back from the store i dont even know this places address but ill post it later on tonight. THANKs a ton seibrik comin up clutch :) (unlike me at that tourney yesterday LOL)

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
OK here is my addres to anyone who can pick me up i can of course throw in for gas.

3901 S.ocean ave
The tides apartment building
apt C-6-J

my phone doesnt work which sucks if anyone can help me out besides seabrik leave me a PM with your phone numbers and other info you can give(like if you can come get me or where you want to meet and such)

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I think Matt might be going up with us now O_O
I'll let him figure it out with you guys when he gets online. . . lol

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
O_o; Hey Ginger, did you ever find out about that room. I need to find out tonight or early tomorrow.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Matt said he had housing already. My best friend only wants the bare minimum people staying with him because he has roomates, so it'd just be Ryan and I staying with him. Matt said he had housing so I figured you guys could be hooked up, too.
Definitely work on that!

Life After Death

Smash Champion
you riding with us or what? you should if you wanna laugh. besides green man wants you to go with him. pm me your cell and ill pm you his cell

Top Bottom