• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esca

Smash Champion
As many of you know, I'm a Pit main, but am considering maining Luigi.

Now, I looked through the boards, searching for frame data, and I need help learning the dair.

Where IS the hitbox for the spike, I need to learn it, and need help.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Finding Luigi's dAir spikebox is harder than finding a woman's g-spot. Good luck my friend.

J/K, lemme look for a link and edit it in.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
As many of you know, I'm a Pit main, but am considering maining Luigi.

Now, I looked through the boards, searching for frame data, and I need help learning the dair.

Where IS the hitbox for the spike, I need to learn it, and need help.
Okay, here's how you spike with Luigi's Dair:

1) Roll a few dice.

2) Ignore dice roll.

3) Watch your Dair not spike.

Works 99% of the time! (You have to hit on the first few frames with the hands part of the move, but it's unreliable as Hell)

Have fun!

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
In Melee, it was on his butt. I'm pretty sure it is the same in this game. And hitting with just his butt is incredibly hard to be honest, since most of the time you're hitting ppl with his feet.

Don't bother spiking with it...it's already does the job well enough without spiking. For edgeguarding, baiting, approaching, etc. It's a very safe attack due to its low lag, so just randomly throw it around and see how your opponent reacts. Like boss's strategy is D-air -> OMG RANDOM TORNADO lmao.

Sneaking Box

Smash Rookie
I've actually just been trying to figure this out. The spike frame is in his hands. What I've had to do is jump into the person and do the dair ahead of time so when I actually reach them, his leg won't hit them but instead his hands will. It's pretty difficult to do. I can do it consistently in Training with the computer set to jump, but I haven't quite worked it into a reliable spike off the stage yet. Very hit or miss right now, but I do manage to pull it off every once in a while.

I've also found that approaching them backwards helps a lot too because he kick away from them but one of his hands is still behind him, increasing the chance to spike.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
i also had problems to spike people with luigi^^
now i know that it's unreliable
thought it would be my fault^^

Esca

Smash Champion
Stop being such a ******. You just re-bumped it.

I'm sorry for asking a question. Get the **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom