• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Help!

lax guy5

Smash Journeyman
In the past I have been using Ike. I hae gotten realatively good at him but now I want to switch to Falco as my main character. So I need help as to how I can get better at him using offline. ( I can't even beat lvl 8s on him yet):ohwell: Thanx in advance to all who post!!!:laugh:

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Online and Offline are two different things.

Depends on what your asking to work on. Online I'm guessing, unless you go to tournaments and such. But I'm not the one to do that, as I'm still working on Falco myself to be my main.

null55

Smash Master
I guess the first step is to see how he's played, or know what moves to use, how to approach, etc.
Go to a guide for this, and watch a few videos of reputable Falco users.

Next, play with the character. Learn to use his techniques, understand his entire moveset.

Finally... Fight good people. That's the only way you can truly improve.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Read the guides, watch videos of good Falcos and play other people who aren't noobs.

Top Bottom