• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help playin as Ganondorf, i know how to play him but i want to get better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
This forum is full of them already, why are you posting a new thread?

Read the guides, practice the advanced techniques, practice wall teching at his Target stage, play against pros.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I rule at double posts. Sorry for my computer sucking. QUICK CLOSE THE THREAD BEFORE ANYMORE POSTS RUN WILD, FORCING THEIR WILL UPON US ALL.

chaddd

Smash Lord
This forum is full of them already, why are you posting a new thread?

Read the guides, practice the advanced techniques, practice wall teching at his Target stage, play against pros.
*ZING*

He's right you know...how can you say you already know how to play him, but then ask for tips? My head hurts. I'm going to lie down.

Blademaster

Smash Cadet
or have faith in ganon, i dont know if you want really better with ganon, do some work like read guides, playing hours and hours in training mode, i dont know man, it soo easy ask for help when you dont want help you self

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
well spaced fairs then a couple more fairs then fair > fair > fair etc. its kinda impossible to answer such a broad question. can you say which parts your having problems with or where you think you can improve then we can help you so fire away.

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
-Learn to Lcancel -> Jab perfectly
-Learn to use uair edgeguard to hit sweetspotters
-Learn to angle your tilts (up for aerial attackers, down for short opponents)
-Learn Ganon's best combos out of Grab, Stomp, Uair, etc.
-Practice Platform Wavelands

Those 5 things alone should take some time to really perfect, and they will make you a tremendously good Ganon.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
>_< God, I feel stupid. Never thought of that. I'm just starting to get my L-cancels down now, and never thought of going straight to a jab.
Really? It only makes sense, being his fastest move

It's kinda like fox's L-cancel to Shine, but not quite so fast. It never seems to work against the sheik I play, cuz he always crouch cancels everything and gets under all my attacks that are fast enough to protect myself normally.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Really? It only makes sense, being his fastest move

It's kinda like fox's L-cancel to Shine, but not quite so fast. It never seems to work against the sheik I play, cuz he always crouch cancels everything and gets under all my attacks that are fast enough to protect myself normally.
Ftillllllllllllllllt

Who gets owned by CC with GANON? stomp that mofo

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
oh my dear sweet goodness look what we have here

this is one of them "topics that should have gotten closed but didn't"

i'll fix that

dont make such generic topics

btw "i know how to play ganon already, HELP ME WITH GANON" isn't going to get you the best of responses -_-'

*bowser fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom