• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help evolving Haunter and Machoke

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I got Platinum since I lost my Pearl version, which means I have no safe way to evolve/trade my Pokemon. Is there any way that I could add someone (trustworthy) and do a safe trade? Or would I have to use the GTS?

I'm looking for a safe trade where I can help evolve/trade the other person's Pokemon to prevent getting scammed.

Oh and I'm kinda new to trading over wifi (I've know how to connect to it though), so please be patient with me.

Thanks in advance- TRG

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm sure you can find someone trustworthy to trade with, but you should probably use the SWF GTS thread stickied at the top of the forum.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Ok. I'm just really afraid of getting robbed of my Pokemon. Would I have to trade using the GTS though? Or would I find a personal friend to trade with in the GTS thread?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have the same problem with my Porygon-Z...

..But luckily I know someone that is going to be buying Platinum in the future...at some point.

Until than, I shall breed Porygon until I get the perfect one...Perferably a shiny

Mr. Mario92

Smash Rookie
I can help you with evolving them, and to prove you can trust me

I'll trade you my shiny beldum and ralts so you'll know that

I'll trade your pokemon back to you.

rhan

Smash Hero
I can help you with evolving them, and to prove you can trust me

I'll trade you my shiny beldum and ralts so you'll know that

I'll trade your pokemon back to you.
I wouldn't dare trade over any legit shinies expecting to get them back. People cannot be trusted. I'd trade over something less important. Plus Haunter and Machoke aren't that important either.

Heh, you could just use the GTS Evolution Trick as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcByMBx-45c&feature=related
Loopholes are fun.

rhan

Smash Hero
Step 1) Store Pokemon in GTS.
Step 2) Watch Pokemon fly into a never ending votex of doom.
Step 3) Get Pokemon out of the never ending votex so it may still participate in legal animal fights.
Step 4) ???
Step 5) Profit.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
To anyone who was wondering, the GTS trade trick worked perfectly, and I plan on using it for many other pokemon that need to be traded to evolve. (I was about to do it for my Magmar, but I decided to wait)

I now have a Machamp and a Gengar. Thanks a lot to those who helped/were willing to help.

The thread can be considered closed now.

Top Bottom