• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help beating my friend's WeeGee

Blue Flash

Smash Apprentice
I owned him so many times(w/out items) that I lost count. One time he took a stock offa me, cuz I tripped.

Guess who he picked up as another secondary?

*long pause*

If you guessed MetaKnight, you were right!(Hey I rhymed!)

Kaiasian

Smash Cadet
lol, i find this thread amusing

i knew a guy, and i did the gonzo combo on him, and he called it spamming -o-

King of Hoboz

Smash Journeyman
Lolz at this. I normally win against nubs with or without items, but that's cause I have a little style I've made up just for item games (that's not campy >D>)

Anyway, you should invite him into a Tourney. There's be make laughter from you watch him get owned by the locals.

Oh and also lot of people call me Gay for not letting them land on the ground, they never use anything but Dair/Down Special in mid air, it's so much fun >D>

daisho

Smash Lord
Because the kirby boards are helping out a fellow kirby member... I honestly see no reason at all why this thread would be closed and would be surprised if it was.

Blue Flash

Smash Apprentice
Lulz @ Kaiasian

When I did Stairway to Heaven to my friend, he called it spamming. He has no idea what spamming even means. Heck, he even calls Dancing Blade and Quick Attack Cancel spamming

Blue Flash

Smash Apprentice
I don't think so.

On a note, I have a linksys router, its unlocked(which means I don't need a WEP key), and it has 3 full bars. But there's a problem. Everytime I try to connect to it, it will show 3 full bars for a second, then go straight to 0, and it will not work.

babybaby 12 (banned)

Smash Rookie
Blue Flash, your friend sucks. You need to fight better people. I'm sure Anther would present to you a challenge. I'd challenge him, but my mom doesn't want me going on Wifi, and Anther would KILL ME. I'd love to be on his team, though

Top Bottom