• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a Ride to PNT (GDX Read)

AfroQT

Smash Master
Need a ride to PNT can put in 20 (or more) for gas, also GDX any possiblities of you being able to pick me or equi up?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
did one of you just call me twice? cause im at work and i cant answer

isnt fearless supposed to take you two to the tourney, last i heard. what happened with that?

Loto

Smash Ace
ok guys heres the update. The car will be fixed in time but...the only problem now is for him to get permission to drive 4 hours after this happened. He's gonna ask his dad tonight when he gets home at around 8-9ish and then we'll know if he can go or not. So pray everyone.

Equi

Smash Ace
_ is going to reck this tournament, btw.

GDX diddy is gud as ****. But ___________ is the BANANANANANANAA____ king

AH OOH AH OOH MONKEYS EVERYWHERE

Equi

Smash Ace
And fearless caravan is good to go! That's the latest update in 'The Jungle.' HOWWWLOOWLWLWLWLLLLLLL!!111

Which means I'm coming to PnT. Now i just have to figure out to get 30 bucks tomorrow. Ooh boy. This should be fun. So what should I do to make 30 bucks in one day? Be a prostitute?

Honestly, you guys are my family. One big reason I go to these tournaments (I have real life friends, they're cool too) but you guys, my friends, are smash BROS FAMILY, which is something SPECIAL YO. I see you guys nearly every weekend, so, yeah, family, wtf should I do to make THIRTY DOLLAHZ!!11

Top Bottom