• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a pro to train my mk (willing to pay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvengingTheKnight

Smash Apprentice
I've been playing mk for 2 years but I still get 2 and 3 stocked by ike's so I desperately need someone to train my mk. on wifi. my fc is over there

<-------------------

Need someone Really pro with meta knight to train mine.

I can only pay something like an Itunes card or Microsoft points or wii points. or facebook credits lol.

NNID
Budget_Player
...?

First of all, where do you live? If you want ACTUAL TRAINING, then you really want to do it offline.
Second of all, offering payment for wifi is only going to draw vultures (like me). Usually, you have:
-Lousy people out to make a quick buck off of a noob
-Decent/good people who will do it for free
-God tier pros who may want to be payed, but won't do it online

etecoon

Smash Hero
don't play ikes on wifi

or olimars, toon links, or sonics

there, just saved you a ton of frustration, paypal plz

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Do. Never. Pay. Money. To. Learn. LIKE NEVER!

Really, thats the stupiest idea I ever heard xD

Nearly everyone in the Smash Community is friendly enough to help you anyway, only problem is online where explaining stuff/things is soooo stressful :/

The best thing you can do is recording your matches and posting them into threads.

The money you would invest for the train you can pay the grab device with it xD

AvengingTheKnight

Smash Apprentice
I'm never gonna get better if I don't pay for it. and I suck =(

I just thought I could pay someone to play a few games with me and then they can tell me what I'm doing wrong. not too hard to explain right?

etecoon

Smash Hero
you can generally get people to do that for free

and if you want to spend money on it spend it to go to tournaments : p

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
It depends. I'm very expensive.

Ya' know. Being a pro an all.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
People won't help you if they don't even know the state you're from. Wi-Fi lag increases from state to state distances...

AvengingTheKnight

Smash Apprentice
why do you ****ing care so much? it doesn't even matter so shut up. tried to be nice but now you're just being an idiot.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well thats just too darn sad. If you wanna be a pro, make a pro out of yourself.

Pros start out as newbies. Like me. Then they go on progress until they become pros. Like me. Wanna be a pro? Make your own combo. Like me.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Well thats just too darn sad. If you wanna be a pro, make a pro out of yourself.

Pros start out as newbies. Like me. Then they go on progress until they become pros. Like me. Wanna be a pro? Make your own combo. Like me.
Not M2K or DEHF. :D

shut up about yourself tokyo I don't care if you think you're pro.
Pretty rude for someone who's asking for help. If you want someone to help you, you need to help yourself first. Check dat attitude of yours. ;)

Staco

Smash Champion
Post some videos.
The so calles pros actually don´t play WiFi seriously, because they know, that WiFi sucks.
You won´t get good, if someone rates you wifi, because WiFi place is stupid.
You can abuse so much stuff, that shouldn´t work.

Player-3

Smash Hero
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

***** SAID PROS WONT HELP PEOPLE WITHOUT BEING PAID

oh lawd he scurred the big bad smasher pedophiles gonna **** him if they find out what state he lives in!!!

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Okay this is ****ing stupid as ****.

1) Who the **** do you think you are? You think ****ing Mew2King or Tyrant is going to train you because you ask them to train you on ****ing WIFI? What kind of a dumb **** are you. If you want to get better, play better players, work hard yourself and ****ing learn to learn. You think top players got to their level by PAYING people? They studied their match ups, they practiced with their character, they thought of mind games, and they didn't rely on Wifi to improve significantly.

2) You're an ignorant **** head if you think Omni doesn't main MK you dumb ****

3) NO ONE IS GOING TO ****ING HELP YOUR SORRY *** WITH A GARBAGE *** ATTITUDE LIKE YOURS.

If you're ****ing serious about getting better, go to a mother ****ing tournament and ask people who are BETTER THAN YOU to play friendlies and TRY TO LEARN.
The reason I'm so ****ing mad at this is because how lazy some people are and it's ******** as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom