• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska melee PR! JBM's Gas Money Donation bimonthlies! January 8th or 9th!

MaJiK

Smash Ace

If you guys do plan to show up, hit me up.
we could travel together and ill get you to the place no prob
80% of folks get lost first time around
i got lost my first time too :*(

if you try to petition brawl for Get Buff
I will make half of you disappear cut in half the half remaining tie up those halves in chains and throw both of them in a glass water tank with piranhas ....... majik piranhas

MTKD

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I had a blast. I liked Pools, was fun doing randoms char. and stages all the time. Thanks JBM for the great time and can't wait to for next one. I'll be working o putting videos up this week.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
You should stop being self-conscious about something that no one is going to see

Dekline42

Smash Ace
All the N-bombs are in the money match I had with JBM, that was just singles Finals

BOLT08

Smash Lord
best place to do em was on the garage and just set them at the doorways so when the AI's ran through you know where they were.

And just throw them over like crazyyy. My brother always found it funny to shoot me with the crossbow and tranq me. when i was running over bridges where if i fell, you die.

Tyser how do u get so many accounts banned?

Also, so i think I'm coming back on the 8th. JBM smashfest ur place on the 9th?! Eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? Nudge Nudge chuckle chuckle?

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
Is this account banned or something? If you can see this tell me you can see this. I havent done anything wrong in the past few days so yeah.

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
Well the last 5 have been bull**** bans. Just doing it for ****s and giggles I suppose. I havent done anything over the top in almost a month.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
lulz, smarshboards hatez you. Also, jbm if you read this make sure you look back a page to see my posts!

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Sweet, I'm rly curious to see if I was playing good or if it just seemed like it >.<

MTKD

Smash Apprentice
STD at jbms on saturday may 8th/9th.

SMash TILL DAWN/DRUNK/DEAD. Get done in!
This sounds like fun, I might have to come, Love needs to come, hes a drinker! I'm a light weight so it won't take me much to get drunk LOL. And I can get my tri-pod back your bro stole from ME ROFL.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
JBM u should get me some booze for that night.

I'll do MM that night, but not with money. Loser has to take shots/pulls.

MTKD

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I'm working on the MM and I have first 2 matchs on, but there on private, I'll put them all up and then put them public.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Im trying to watch some vids but HEY my internet is being effing homosexual and i can't even stream a **** 4 minute clip off YOUTUBE!!!

i want to punch a baby.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
haha yep
Sweet tooth!

Favorite quote "When they captured me, all I could think was, "What a waste!" All those people I hadn't killed yet. Come the night of my execution, there must have been over a thousand people gathered outside to watch me fry. I was upset about that. There should have been more. "

Top Bottom