• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska melee PR! JBM's Gas Money Donation bimonthlies! January 8th or 9th!

Tyser

Smash Champion
Hey, JBM. Is this tournament still going to happen? I heard you say something about it on the drive back from DSM but only bits and pieces because I didnt really care at the time.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
yes the tourney is still happening, i was joking when i said they wouldn't occur anymore since smeesh beat me last time :(.

its still good to go, 10 for singles 10 for teams.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Like I told you, im not gunna come to your krusty tourney cuz Id rather save up and ship it to smym
Im guessing wii will have to take 2 cars to this godly tourny

Uli

Smash Champion
looks like it
we should make arrangements nowww
i think tyser is driving?!?!
i call going with him, auto shottie biiitccheesssss
XD

Tyser

Smash Champion
Even though my car can carry 5 people including myself, Im only accepting 4 people so that there isnt gay balls touching.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Hey Uli and JBM,
Do you guys have any of the brackets from whatever tourneys the current ranking are based off

Tacoom

Smash Lord
So there was only 2 applied here...
I got the one from Sat down but I still cant find JBMs since that link keeps takin me back to the top of the page.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
man, i just got owned on JMT. i should pick up the game again but there is sooooooooooo many good animes and jdrama to watch. my skills is all crust now :(

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
alright i think that im gonna bust out a nerdin fox for this tourny, i dont want to play falco anymore since he's like the easiest char in the game and that doesnt show how nerd i can be. my fox is gonna be pretty creative so mindgames mangs

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
falco is dominant at a lower level of competition, its ridiculous, sheik's at lower levels don't comprehend what it takes and how patient you must be to do well in a match. fox's at that level just try to be super techinical which make them aggro and players can just fsmash them lol. marth simply just throws moves to combo opponents and gets shieldgrabbed.

marth/sheik are hardest top tiers to main, followed by fox then falco.

although i think falco is probably one of the harder ones to place top 5 with at tourneys because at that level much of what falco does is predictable and they are easy to mindgame.

Top Bottom