• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska melee PR! JBM's Gas Money Donation bimonthlies! January 8th or 9th!

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'll try my hardest to come to this. Like Tyser, I'm slipping in school and I think I might be playing to many games. Luckily, I got a friend who can keep me in check.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Hey JBM, how about you make this thread for your monthlies and Ill run rankings in another thread since Im better with that kind of stuff. I have the sudden urge to be OP.

Uli

Smash Champion
Hey JBM, how about you make this thread for your monthlies and Ill run rankings in another thread since Im better with that kind of stuff. I have the sudden urge to be OP.
we would have to many threads!

Tyser

Smash Champion
We'd have:

Joker's thread (tournament thread)
Echo's thread (region thread)
JBM's thread (tournament thread)
Tyser's thread (ranking/video thread)

That's legit, dude.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Out of state people are going to have a tough time finding JBM's place for his monthlies. Fire up some organization, son!

Tyser

Smash Champion
JBM is up there. If you count actual deep in the heart of IA then I dont think anybody is going to ever reach top3. Im better than everyone from IA and Im not even top3 :S

Tyser

Smash Champion
He's basically a Nebraskan. No one considers him an Iowan. But I guess he is technically Iowan and he's the best in IA by country miles.

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
ill try to make sometime i live 2 hrs from dsm and work to much so i hardly practice that and theres noone here but me and EB

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Ummm yea....
Why isnt Earthbowser son all up in these ia threads.
The 2 of you are over due for some melee action

Top Bottom