• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
I drove slow cuz i was sooooo afraid of falling asleep and i think we ghot back after 3.

Drephigami

Smash Cadet
I had a crazy trip this weekend. First I went to Race's from like 10 AM to 2 AM, then waited/cleaned for an hour and then drove to Denny's with a bunch of people for some reason even though I wasn't hungry and payed more than I owed because I was tired and couldn't do simple math(3=5) and because of that I didn't have enough money to get home ,since I only had $2 left, so I had to have my dad pick me up and pay $20 when I got home. crazy stuff. This isn't as bad as the time I got lost in San Fransisco when I was 9 though

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord

Sleepy

Smash Ace
you're awesome waffles, thanks for capturing so cal in action

we gotta play ggac again at pat's sometime, I want to test my jam on actual people now lol.

Noble-

Smash Ace
SamDVDs!!

Sorry I just read your response and heard your voicemail!

On Saturday we came back around 3:30 A.M.(Which was actually Sunday)

And the smashfest thing started on Sunday when everyone woke up.

I'll give you a call next time something happens!

:D

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
playing hmw's doc really makes u have to think

brick-wall defensive strat imo

plus his short hop mindgames too goodz

sh nair right through you... what do i do?!

nothing

cuz hes a doctor

i gotta pay my bills

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Is Pat going to hold another Smashfest this weekend? Me and Futile are considering ditching a Brawl tourney this weekend to go to Pats (assuming a good number of people are willing to show up that is).

Steven is too good.

bbb

Smash Champion
Is Pat going to hold another Smashfest this weekend? Me and Futile are considering ditching a Brawl tourney this weekend to go to Pats (assuming a good number of people are willing to show up that is).

Steven is too good.
go to quiznos so we can all be mad at barwl together :D

Naota21t

Smash Champion
playing hmw's doc really makes u have to think

brick-wall defensive strat imo

plus his short hop mindgames too goodz

sh nair right through you... what do i do?!

nothing

cuz hes a doctor

i gotta pay my bills
i know how to fix that.

you go falco and learn to press x/y followed by b then down. all in that order. it wins matches i swear.

Top Bottom