• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Hey Pat, just wanted to make sure. Your not hosting a Smashfest this weekend, right?

The Phenom

Smash Lord
^Hay Mike^ by any chance of your friend Adam...does he work in best buy? I think I've played him before because I've played someone called Adam.

ps:prob. will go to your Bday if on a Sat. I need to bring what I got with 2D man G&W!!!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
^Hay Mike^ by any chance of your friend Adam...does he work in best buy? I think I've played him before because I've played someone called Adam.

ps:prob. will go to your Bday if on a Sat. I need to bring what I got with 2D man G&W!!!
nah, he doesn't really play smash but wants to get into it

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Noble-I'll always be sure to inform someone that I'm going to there house/apt esp. if they are asain cuz each time I go to my friends' houses who also smash hardcore expect us to be obseqious by taking of our shoes. It is important to them.

-mikehaze I guess I did play Adam. Hes asain and smokes after a match huh! and does not know how to wavedash want's to main marth. It's a small world after all.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lmao joe and i **** **** at ikaruga.

joe owns the game so mostly him, but i catch on quick to games like that.

in like 9th grade, me and joe used to always go to west coast accross the street from the highschool
and beat all the high scores for the one aero fighters game.

we pretty much memorized each course and all the safe spots for most of them/best decisions in any given situation.

yeah dude, aero fighters games are my specialty.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Noble-I'll always be sure to inform someone that I'm going to there house/apt esp. if they are asain cuz each time I go to my friends' houses who also smash hardcore expect us to be obseqious by taking of our shoes. It is important to them.

-mikehaze I guess I did play Adam. Hes asain and smokes after a match huh! and does not know how to wavedash want's to main marth. It's a small world after all.
nah he's mexican lol

Sleepy

Smash Ace
i'm gonna head to denjin arcade next weekend for the ggac and mbac tourney on the 1st. hopefully you'll have a smashfest since I'll be close.

replicate

Smash Lord
lmao joe and i **** **** at ikaruga.

joe owns the game so mostly him, but i catch on quick to games like that.

in like 9th grade, me and joe used to always go to west coast accross the street from the highschool
and beat all the high scores for the one aero fighters game.

we pretty much memorized each course and all the safe spots for most of them/best decisions in any given situation.

yeah dude, aero fighters games are my specialty.
OH ****

****ING AERO FIGHTERS ****

I think that was like the best after-school thing we've ever done, right up there with going to graham's in like 9th grade to play super smash brothers melee for the nintendo gamecube

I suck at ikaruga though, lol

bbb

Smash Champion
pretty sure aero fighters is the greatest **** ever

right up there with metal slug 1

Top Bottom