• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah, but you're not gay. it's EXPECTED from him.

but you, it's like you can't contain your excitement. you use more exclamation points than anyone i've ever seen!

festizzio

Smash Champion
nah, 805 probably won't go cause that's the whole tank (lovage, great leon, plan 9, and me)
we're not invited guys .'/

edit
up to the driver though, i only say that cause the driver is not getting much money just bring 1 other guy
-_______-

if you guys leave around 6ish, I would go. I get off work at 7:30 but I could probably get out of there by 6:30, so you guys would be there on time even if you left at 5.

Noble-

Smash Ace
Only 5-6 People can come!!!
Err let me rephrase that!
5-6 people can sleep over!
Mike and Kira are coming.
Jopez and Atlus are counted towards the 5-6 people, but that's only IF they come.
If they don't confirm it then I can have 3-4 more people.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
is festizzio tanking? or great leon. 2 great tanks of the 805 in a battle for the title

choknater/great leon amidoin itrite?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
No, Festizzio was trying to persuade Leon to tank, but Leon just signed off -___- and Festizzio doesn't wanna drive you guys so **** life.

bbb

Smash Champion
dude, me and leon were gunna go **** around at ffa or something since we can't go to pats, so I can just be like 'hey holmes, lets go to connnnnnnah's place' and he'll be like 'he lives faaaaaaar' then I'll punch him and we'll all go. yay!

bbb

Smash Champion
we're at connor's, shaddup joe

<3

PS: What does Ryu say when you ask to borrow his comb?

SHUREYUKAN

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lol
me, plan 9, tofu, neighborhood p, larry, jenny, cameron, brenden, chris, festizzio, lovage, race, nes, atlus, are all at connors house

:p

Noble-

Smash Ace
:D
I got to play Mike and Kira :DD
Good thing I didn't go to Connors LOL
Or Mike and Kira would of been outside my place wondering where the **** I was. XD
Kira and Mike are beasts at melee, so I win!

P.S. Those were some aweeesome matches Kira and Mike!
Kira tell me the secret to beating Sheiks :DDDD

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I got to play Mike and Kira :DD
Good thing I didn't go to Connors LOL
Or Mike and Kira would of been outside my place wondering where the **** I was. XD
Kira and Mike are beasts at melee, so I win!

P.S. Those were some aweeesome matches Kira and Mike!
Kira tell me the secret to beating Sheiks :DDDD
Lol Mike and I were hoping you'd still be awake. I finally got to go to your house even though everyone left lol.

I was playing pretty well yesterday. For the most part anyway (Mike I'll MM my Fox vs your Marth/Falcon lol).

Pat is really good didn't you just start playing this game?

Sheik gets combo'd all over the place, just remember your upsmash goes through EVERYTHING it's so cheap. Oh and edgeguarding Sheik is gayyyy just sit on the ledge all day and just stand up right before she explodes then punish however you like. If she lands on the stage, free upsmash kill, if she lands on a platform you can dair > grab > upthrow upair, cuz if she has good DI she'll make it back from a bair. Just force her to use her up B so you can **** her after. People try to be too fancy when they edgeguard her, don't go off the stage just stand up, **** them, repeat. And learn to punish downsmash, I don't know how to do it right but good foxes drillshine me before the move ends. I think if the sheik has perfect spacing you can't punish it but it's downsmash, nobody consciously tries to space that move.

Sheik wins by gimping and if she tech chases well she can combo to death so try not to fall for those. Don't get grabbedddd but even if you do it's not that bad unless you're gonna get gimped, I honestly think sheik has the best edgeguarding in the game.

Or you could just ask Mango.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
sheik v fox is even

sheik just has to play pretty perfectly

why does everyone suck against sheik? i really don't understand it. it's so easy to play the matchup right and MAKE sheik play perfectly.

Noble-

Smash Ace
Lol Mike and I were hoping you'd still be awake. I finally got to go to your house even though everyone left lol.

I was playing pretty well yesterday. For the most part anyway (Mike I'll MM my Fox vs your Marth/Falcon lol).

Pat is really good didn't you just start playing this game?

Sheik gets combo'd all over the place, just remember your upsmash goes through EVERYTHING it's so cheap. Oh and edgeguarding Sheik is gayyyy just sit on the ledge all day and just stand up right before she explodes then punish however you like. If she lands on the stage, free upsmash kill, if she lands on a platform you can dair > grab > upthrow upair, cuz if she has good DI she'll make it back from a bair. Just force her to use her up B so you can **** her after. People try to be too fancy when they edgeguard her, don't go off the stage just stand up, **** them, repeat. And learn to punish downsmash, I don't know how to do it right but good foxes drillshine me before the move ends. I think if the sheik has perfect spacing you can't punish it but it's downsmash, nobody consciously tries to space that move.

Sheik wins by gimping and if she tech chases well she can combo to death so try not to fall for those. Don't get grabbedddd but even if you do it's not that bad unless you're gonna get gimped, I honestly think sheik has the best edgeguarding in the game.

Or you could just ask Mango.
I'll keep it in mind!
I've been playing melee for a long time.
I just never played it as seriously up until recently.
And by serious I mean going to tournaments and hosting smashfests(Which is about 5-6 months ago)
I used to be really bad at this game! LOL Ask Mango
Now I guess I can say I'm decent at it.
Hopefully I'm getting better too!

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
UNDERWATER SUPERTRAMP

so this weekend was a learninng experience. i tried to tank harder than i ever have before. thats: me driving, plan 9 shotgun, festiz pat lovage borg on a 3 person bench seat, atlus nes ambrace larry in the back. needles to say i bottomed out twice going in and out of a gas station. so pat went home and tofu took the 818 offa my hands >_>

but anyway. pat i owe you $7. tofu i want to give you $20. lovage you still owe me $13 rofl.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
well you should have told me.
also foottag was fukken ****.
its been like 15 seconds since my post and you already replied mikeypoo <3

Top Bottom