• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

Noble-

Smash Ace
Alright!
Here's the deal!
Tomorrow I WON'T throw a Smashfest.
I figure since Zhu is barely coming to SoCal he needs to unpack and get ready for school.
School>Smash Right?
Ok so I think I'll throw him the smashfest when HE feels he is settled in SoCal.
This weekend, I can only have 5-6 people come!
And I'm going to be real strict about this.
So far I have Mike Haze and Kira, but both will be coming Saturday night around 10.
Miguel and Jopez always take priority so yah...
If you want to come, POST!
First come first serve.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Wow, Jopez?

I'm never going to stop giving him **** for how gay he was at Mike's. Can't drive, almost gets us killed, then leaves last minute because of "work" without ever saying anything, inconveniencing other people.

Extremely homosexual.

Noble-

Smash Ace
Haha
I understand P, but Jopez is more than another smasher to me.
He's a very good friend of mine, as with Miguel. This might sound gay, but to me they aren't smashers-they are my brothers who just happen to take interest in the games I play.
You can blame me for that, I totally forgot that he had work. And since no one else was stepping up with the cars, I sort of volunteered him.
Oh well my bad. Lack of communication = FTL

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Nah, my post wasn't to mean to say, "Pat, you shouldn't include Jopez on that untouchables list because I think he's gay." I'm sure you know him better than me and have your reasons. I was just airing it out publically that what he did was ridiculously unacceptable

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Nah, my post wasn't to mean to say, "Pat, you shouldn't include Jopez on that untouchables list because I think he's gay." I'm sure you know him better than me and have your reasons. I was just airing it out publically that what he did was ridiculously unacceptable
Especially the almost killing us part. Scratch that, especially the me getting pizza later than everyone part

embracethe12

Smash Lord
nah, 805 probably won't go cause that's the whole tank (lovage, great leon, plan 9, and me)
we're not invited guys .'/

edit
up to the driver though, i only say that cause the driver is not getting much money just bring 1 other guy

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
no steven you're being emo

pat asked whos coming
i assumed hes only letting 5 people, which case theres no reason for 5 805ers to go out and hang out with ourselves

but then derek piped up so i dunno now lol

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Someone let me borrow $10 if this happens ^

if i don't win it back at the tourny / if mango comes / i don't money match enough, i'll suck you up real quick

Hey, Come Over Here and Suck This **** Real Quick

Top Bottom