• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

Atlus8

Smash Master
lol steven that's ok

so I was thinking everybody needs to come back up to 805 this weekend so I can get all my stuff back see everybody one last time :3
it's the last weekend I have before college and then I'm officially sum norcal bzns
so I wanna see everybody I've ever known up in here
somehow

and marthpwnzer gimme my ****ing swimsuit back
OMG! When can I come over? I can take the train there and what not. Plus, I now know where the stops are for the transit. The only thing is that I will need housing till Monday morning.

replicate

Smash Lord
yeah I kinda made it sound like I'd be having a huge thing this weekend

I haven't formally asked my parents yet
but I think they'd be fine with it

I'll just ride the college train all the way to smashfest town

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
rofl. what an amazing turn of events. i have some of her stuff in my folder. but the best part is... i thought of 2 people to tell the story to :D

Atlus8

Smash Master
OMG!!! Connor, Psycho, Steven, Nes, Waffle, and Jenny! We are so going to the spinning chairs again! This time I'll have the camera! Lucky, I'm going to show u the spinning chairs!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
WOW YES I definitely wanna go but I can't go home late like I did yesterday after Pats...I got yelled at :(

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lol atlus, that oxnard montage is going to be too huge, i dunno what we're going to do.
we'll just combine both and make it an 805 montage, oh **** everyone coming down here sounds **** again

my house is available for sure too (on the off chance joes parents won't allow a lot of people)
no problems this time either, it's all good to go fools

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Steven, you better keep space for our crew :) Nes, Atlus, you, Waffle, Cameron, Jenny and me

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
WOW YES I definitely wanna go but I can't go home late like I did yesterday after Pats...I got yelled at :(
keep doing it and eventually they'll realize that you're not going to stop doing it, and they'll give you your independence

if you don't do it now, you'll just have to do it more and more with each passing year. best to get it over with.

replicate

Smash Lord
don't hype this up too much yet, it's not entirely set in stone

and mike we can still hang out sometime during the week after this (I have all week until that friday I think)
I probably won't be able to do anything during the smashfest because I'll probably be too busy hosting

embracethe12

Smash Lord
oh yeah that's right, we should make sure it's actually gunna go down before getting everyone to take off this weekend.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
lol i went in a ross for once and I saw official Nintendo gamecube controllers for only 6 bucks ****!

Atlus8

Smash Master
Not set in stone yet? Well I got nothing happening so my sched is clear and what not. I'am currently working on the Oxnard montage from weeks ago so I might have to uploaded at someones place this week. Also, we're so playing Pokemon Stadium!

Top Bottom