• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I like ur attitude about the game. me and stingers were talking about it. ( No meat ride)

edit: this maybe the last ncsu till the summer, hype dis *****
I was a little frustrated after I lost cause I know that I'm not that bad of a player. But thanks guys.

Stingers I wanted to stay so that we could play some friendlies but I had to leave. When could I actually come over to your house to play?

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
where are we gonna do the biweeklies this summer?
There might be a dorm hall or something that lets us use their facilities over the summer, but if not, then we'll likely have to ask either a game store or someone's house. One of which will likely result in a raised door fee price due to venue cost, and the latter which is probably not going to happen.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I'll have to ask about North Hall again. It's the weekend before exams so it might be off limits because of that.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I really hope we can find some good venues over the summer for tournies. I must continue my slow, but definite ascent. ;)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Stockfield said:
Stingers I wanted to stay so that we could play some friendlies but I had to leave. When could I actually come over to your house to play?
yea it'd be awesome if we could smash sometime. no idea when though =/

stingers

Smash Obsessed
keith and foxy looking to get 3 stocked in mk dittos again at this i heard...sorry guys. well i guess kadaj is decent enough to try.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
but im turning 21... i need to be well rested for my alcohol consumption
plus i need to save money, strippers aint gonna tip themselves.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
i need a dubs partner for Saturday!!! this is SGF by the way on my main account. someone plalllyyyy with meeeee.

wait is this still happening or is it canceled cause of exams?

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Well, both me and Jon are epically procrastinating getting our respective venues. So once one of us gets off our lazy *** (and logs off of SC2) and gets that **** done, then yeah. If not, no.

I don't even want to bother, because the Bragaw lounge tends to be reserved far ahead of time...

EDIT: Hopefully there will be more than 2 setups so we can get friendlies in ^_^

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Def. Just keep us posted if this is going down. Regardless I'm gonna be in the NCSU area on Saturday. We should meet up and play some anyways even if the tourney doesn't happen.

Top Bottom