• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 3 "Buy Xenoblade" Results

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
13: Dark Hart - I've never been so consistently outplayed in multiple tournament sets that I won. : ( You got this.
Haha no way man, I just got better at that match-up on FD lol you beat me in 2 close *** sets, they were both 2-1, if I had out played you, I would have won. You're a much more consistent player (throughout a single match at least) than I am and that's why you won, and that's why youre the better player. Consistency is sooooooo important and the biggest mark imo of a solid player, and you and jmh have that on lock, bro.

Def gonna take you out next time though :)

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
LMAOOOO UNBRIDLED HAPPINESSSS LOOOOOL

bring in the SALT

ethan, i'ma keep trainin u in that fox matchup. i shan't let you lose to dark hart (assuming my fox will even aid toward that loool)

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
play me then fool =)
:D

Haha no way man, I just got better at that match-up on FD lol you beat me in 2 close *** sets, they were both 2-1, if I had out played you, I would have won. You're a much more consistent player (throughout a single match at least) than I am and that's why you won, and that's why youre the better player. Consistency is sooooooo important and the biggest mark imo of a solid player, and you and jmh have that on lock, bro.
I guess losing so badly on FD really threw me off or something. I'm used to FD making the match up a lot easier. You were consistent with most of your on stage game though, it was just running off and having to recover/SD. Thanks though.

Def gonna take you out next time though :)
Do it! :)

LMAOOOO UNBRIDLED HAPPINESSSS LOOOOOL

bring in the SALT

ethan, i'ma keep trainin u in that fox matchup. i shan't let you lose to dark hart (assuming my fox will even aid toward that loool)
Yeah, this is Smash Bros. Happiness has no place here. :laugh: I'm ready for that Fox though. Wednesdayyyy.

He's beaten me in our past 4 sets now, chris... Maybe I should play your Marth =p
What's the fourth one? I remember the two here, and that one at Pause n Play. Before that I can't remember playing you since my first two tournaments.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
my marth is just a janky impersonation of ethan's, to be honest.

mine might use more nair/dtilt while his is more fair/jab based sometimes.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
for those of you that were talking about JOHL ****in loudly during LSF, it stands for

Janking Out Hot Laughter

Top Bottom