• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
How I studied for finals my first semester: Played Mass Effect 1, completing every sidequest. Then half of Mass Effect 2.

How I studied for finals my second semester: Played Tales of Symphonia with every sidequest and played Virtue's Last Reward (Shoutout to Alex).

I haven't decided what I'll do this semester yet. Obviously I'll play Kirby, but other than that, I'm not sure. I'll probably finish off Tales of Xillia, Macross 30, Resonance of Fate, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Then I'll learn Metroid Prime 2 100%. That should be enough to keep me occupied.

np4944

Smash Rookie
Anybody play smash in the Durham area regularly? I used to play up in the Hamilton/Toronto scene and just moved down here recently and would like to get back into melee.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
you should join the nc melee facebook group. people play there regularly and you might get a better response on facebook.

hit up dj rome(liang wu on facebook) and bryan allison on facebook since they play often and are in your area.

np4944

Smash Rookie
you should join the nc melee facebook group. people play there regularly and you might get a better response on facebook.

hit up dj rome(liang wu on facebook) and bryan allison on facebook since they play often and are in your area.
Thanks. I just requested to join the group.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Amsa's stellar performance has resurrected my desire to play Melee, after several years of inactivity. I am a Yoshi main originally from CO, played some in TN and GA too, if anyone knows me from those places. I'm looking for get-togethers in the triad area, does that happen often? I already requested to join the Facebook group. Hope to see lots of chill smashers around.

Last edited:

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey Catfish! We had a few dozen at a streaming party and we went nuts during the the top 8 hahaha. Stack it up Pweh Pweh!
Also, we saw Snap and some other NC players on the stream a bunch hahahaha.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
there's one in late march in charlotte as well if that's closer.

if you want you can join our Facebook group to see all of the tourney listings in one place =)

Top Bottom