• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Who cares about villager? It's Wii Fit Trainer all the way, man. That character's going to be epic.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
i challenge smith to a $20 villager ditto money match

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Everyones going to main villager I think.

Id really like if the new smash game was just silly, like if they took out the ability to turn items off or if all the characters were just super godlike like brawl -

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah I hope it's more like a mario party troll game so it can be its own thing lol.

Megaman looks pretty good imo but really I have no idea what's going on with that game ROFL.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Hey all... been a long time.

So I went to this free local tournament in Charlotte the other day for Melee. Typical game store tourney, horribly hot and incredibly ineptly organized. Double elimination, blah blah.

Got to grand finals without losing once. In typical Crio fashion I suicided once, and ended up losing one match; whereupon the organizer said it was over. Basically, they ran out of time for people to be in the store, and didn't let me have the second match. Mind you, the person who "beat" me, had already lost once earlier in bracket. But he is also a regular customer of theirs.

So to punctuate a simple story, don't go to Save Point Games tournaments in Charlotte unless you want to get ****ed over.

My work schedule rarely permits me to go to any real weekend events, I even had to leave work early for this. I probably won't go to any more tournaments, but I implore any of you passing through the charlotte area to hit me up if you ever need lodging or the ilk, hell, if you just want to chill. I love NC smash.

As always, a pleasure.

Top Bottom