• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

np4944

Smash Rookie
Since youre going to duke imma assume your asian

You and moses will get along fine. Also, Raleigh is extremely active we play almost 3 times a week if not more
well i did say i'm moving from Canada, so i'm most likely Canadian?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
How is NC doing? Today is my cousin from NCs birthday so it made me think of yalls.

I'm going to be in NC in June because my brother is getting married in Raleigh (June 8th iirc), but the way life is currently scheduled I won't be able to do any smashing because I'll probably be forced to head back to NE that thursday or so :( Job and the MW:W circuit finale might be on the 15th, the next saturday. However, Impulse was announced for the same day and Lux isn't pleased and the date might change.

If that happens I'll try and make any tournament/smashfest that is happening on the 15th as I'd probably try and be in NC as long as possible and life doesn't get me back here, assuming you guys are too far away to give a **** about Impulse anyway. Dual brawl/melee tournaments are *******.

<3

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
hi there, it's been a while since ive played melee, and ive been thinking lately in getting back, ill be moving to north carolina shortly, due to military orders, and ill be stationed in a place thats called cherry point, nc. i really dont know north carolina and i dont know what are the closest players i can find, anyone nearby that area?

Psaikyk

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I've been a long time smash player and somewhat a lurker of the site for a while but never registered because I played with plenty of people when I lived in Florida. A little less than a year ago I moved up to Raleigh, NC and I was hoping I could meet up with some people to play some SSBM. I'd like to meet some NC players!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
More like Rubyboards. But yeah. I'd love to see some of you guys come down to LA for our event come June. It's the biggest tournament we have to offer during the summer. We also have $400 in pot bonus, as of right now. That number could very well increase by June.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Lets have a charlotte smash tournament in june. If you guys want there can be a side event. Like 5v5 basketball or dodgeball.

Cash prize and tshirts

Puca Readabook

Smash Apprentice
Lets have a charlotte smash tournament in june. If you guys want there can be a side event. Like 5v5 basketball or dodgeball.

Cash prize and tshirts

is this in tournament listings?

Also are there any other smashfests/tournaments going on this month besides that one at that Hot Wheels place?

I wanna hit up carowinds too while im there :D

Top Bottom