• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
How about you give it some time? I'm not in a position to answer that question because I don't even go to events hosted in the state.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's a social thread.

It's only for every subject that comes up at randomly.

Purple

Hi guys!
Just making sure, because it is catfish, and NC catfish is a melee team. nothing brawl related there.

I could see how most topics are melee related, considering it's what you guys are known for :o.

But yeah, did you guys have anything planned july?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HOLY ****!

NC catfish has no definition, bro. It's just . . . more than a team.

Apparently, we haven't been saying Catfish enough if he thinks it's just a team.

Purple

Hi guys!
Well, I only know it from it's placing at Tipped Off's and Herb (among on tourneys).

Teach me the ways of Catfish X_X (besides it being tasty)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can't teach you anything.

It's beyond my understanding now . . . It used to be an inside joke, but thanks to Thunda and L0zR yelling random **** at tournaments, it took off . . .

I don't know what it is any more.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Probably less than that. I'm pretty sure the only people who truly know what it is are me, you, thunda, adam, and does beaner even know? lol I mean it was originated from his butt. lol! GIMME BACK MY BARRET!!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think he knows about it, but doesn't know about the whole thing.

Like, he just knows there's a joke about him.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Please.

I still find it funny that how little we see him, yet the few times we do, he sets himself up for another joke. If we see him too much, it would be so much material the catfish himself wouldn't be able to take it and put up the *** for rent.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
More or less.

Funny thing is, it was a foot odor problem that he had.

Then leave it to Adam and Thunda to be in Adam's room, during the summer, playing smash, recording their voices, and overall being dumb and POOF, instant NC meme.

That, and Thunda just yelling CATFISH randomly, or saying "Git 'im in dat Catfish Combo!" Plus, McP0 . . .

I also find funny that any joke in our groups that leaks into the smash community, y'all think is funny. Adam tells me of him doing that "ding ding" joke at Bill's, and PP couldn't help but laugh. I'm sitting here thinking to myself "THE HELL ADAM! That's my joke! :(:(:("

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
all of my north carolina people, who would be interested in a tournament in georgia, where we would do some hype mms, huge crew battles, brawl and melee, etc. etc. O_O.

*if this all goes down, it's still in the works*
NC would probably be interested, but our Brawl scene has never traveled OOS before except for Pound 4.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
kevin if you're calling me a troll does that mean you actually consider "I was playing then, I think" important at all

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
To be honest, I would hate to admit I been here as long as I have been.

Top Bottom